♪ | Her past / his hope.

IF I KNOW WHAT IS LOVE 💕, IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU 💖

Akshaya070905

___________________________________________________________________

Happy reading sweetheart ❣️

***

Yn:  my parent's marriage was an arranged marriage. Everything was fine for some years. I came into their life after 4 years of Their marriage . Thing's slowly seemed to change. Father had already started spending more and more time out of house. This continued for 3 years. after which father finally decided to reveal the truth.

She said out of emotions taehyung was just looking at her who was lost somewhere while saying this.

Yn:  he had meet Hye-Jin's mother after 3 years of his marriage. They fell in love and father married her.  in months she got pregnant with Hye-Jin. Father had promised her that he would leave mother but my grandmother weren't letting him. My mother was the bride they chose for him.

Then I was born. My father didn't care much. He had a family with Hye Jin and her mother already.

When my grandparents died. My father left my mom instantly. He bought us a house in England and sent us there. My mother was already disturbed by my father's continuously rejection but when he sent us to England, she completely lost it..

She sobbed saying this line which broke taehyung in million pieces. He hugged her. He was about to say she stop him saying

Yn: no! Let me complete, i don't want to hide anything from you now!

He didn't said anything just hugged her more tightly. As she continues.

Yn: in the beginning, she would hit me on small mistakes, but as I got older, the punishment became more severe. I wasn't allowed to make friends. I was homeschooled. She drew the first cut on my back when I was about to 9.

She shivered remembering it precisely.

She had said that she wanted to know more people, make friends and her mother lost it. Her mother said that yn was just like her father , wanting more and more. She wasn't enough for both daughter and father.

Yn: with passing time, she got more and more sick. She controlled my life completely. My food was proportioned by her . She would keep me lock in my room. If I disobey her. The cuts seemed to be a way of her releasing ger frustration.

She signed. Few seconds then continue.

Yn: I tried to ask father for help , but he ignored. He said that she was my mother. I should take care of her. He knew that. She wasn't stable , but he made me stay with her.

I tried to keep her happy, bht everything angered her. Sometimes she took me outside, bought me things, but then she would be angry, hurting me without reason. She said that. " It was all my fault that father left her ."

She said that I looked like my father. She said it with so much hatred as if I was the ugliest thing in the world.

Yn cried at this line he was calming her down . Few seconds later she continues.

Yn: with passing time, nothing changed but the marks on my body increased and the number of good moment decreased. I was 17 when she died of a heart attack.

Father didn't have an option but to take me with him. But Hye-Jin's mom seemed to hate me as well. She couldn't bear my presence at all , Hye-Jin was the same by then,

I thought that maybe, I wasn't made to be loved.

Yn: some weeks had passed, when father said that he marrying me . I thought that I was being taken from one prison to another.

She looked down. But then she smiled and look at Taehyung with tearful eyes.

Yn: but you, you changed everything.

The gratitude filled her voice at the last sentence she said while touching his soft cheeks.

Taehyung was frozen hearing what she had to go through. He wanted to kill her mother. He wanted to cut her body in to pieces. But she was already dead. Her father was a selfish, heartless bastard . It was proved. Taehyung's eyes were red with  controlling his anger.

But then he took some deep breaths. Calming himself. He looked at the girl sitting in his lap . Still so innocent and pure, even after what she had to go through.

Taehyung: you are the loveliest person I have ever met.

He said kissed her palm.

Taehyung: don't think about the past anymore. You won't have to talk to them ever again.

He said sincerely and she. Nodded

Yn wanted to forget her past . There was nothing in it worth remembering. She wanted to start her new life with the person who love her , her husband. His promises at this moment meant  a lot , but his actions were more meaningful. The tenderness in his eyes and the love in his gesture, showed how much she meant to him and it gave her the hope she needed.

______________________________________________________________________

{ Meri har bat ka matlab mt pocha kro!

Bohot si baten mere jazbaat ki tarah be Maan hoti h }

[ Don't ask me the meaning of everything

Many things are dishonest like my feelings  ]

~honey
________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update.

I having a very busy days. That's why I'm not able to write .

This is not long chapter but I try to write long chapter next time.

Hope you all like this chapter

Thank you so much for reading ❣️

Do vote and comment

Drop your quote for next part 〽️

Vote 50+

Comment 20+

If I get 50 votes in 2 days then I'll update 2 chapter together.

Thank you again ♥

Bye bye ❣️

Words 1000💦