♪ | what happened Sunshine?

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I'm realistic enough to know like is a complex matter."

SabitaMallick9

________________________________________________________________________

"We accept the love, because we think we deserve "

Yuniliya

________________________________________________________________________

Happy reading ❣️

___________. __________. _____________

Mrs. Shin: oh ! I apologise , i totally forgot about it! .

She lied , she didn't have a slightly idea about what yn liked or not. Yn was also shocked that taehyung had noticed such a small thing about her.

Which even her family didn't know. Not that she expected them to.

Taehyung: it's fine! I am done anyways!

He said with a tight smile. After dinner mr.shin insisted that they stayed for a bit longer.

It had been a minute since they sat mr. Shin started talking about business.

Taehyung: it's a family dinner, hope that you won't mind, but i would prefer talking about business some other time.

He said , still remembering that he was yn's Father. Soon taehyung got up saying that he had important things to take care of.

Yn also got up, taehyung had seen that everyone's focus was on him. Even though, it should have been on her.

Yn was their daughter and she was the one who had been away from them.

*******
Taehyung went to his study after coming home. Yn also changed into her night suit and headed towards pool area.

When Taehyung entered the room, he saw yn was sitting at the edge of pool . Taehyung also changed into his sleeping suit and went towards her.

She was sitting with her half legs dipped in water , her pants were folded above her feet.

Taehyung also sat beside her and dipped his legs in water . Yn looked at him and gave an embarassed smile. Her pink cheeks were enough to melt any awkwardness, there had been.

Taehyung moved closer to her,

Taehyung: No, plans to sleep yet?

He asked holding her chin and she just shook her head. There was no happiness in her eyes, nor on  her face. Taehyung didn't expect this night to go like this.

They sat still looking at the water for sometime, but then yn started straightening her legs , bringing them out of water.

Taehyung could see her feet calloused, indicating that she had been dipping her feet from long time now.

Taehyung held her legs and changed her angle, yn was only able to gasp at his doings. He placed her legs on his thighs and started giving her foot massage softly.

Yn: tae... taehyung please.

She said  , her cheeks were turning bright red.

Taehyung: why are you looking so dull? I took you , expecting that it will make you happy?