Epilogue

It had been quite a few years since the reveal had taken place and a lot of things had changed over the next few years for the young rescuers.

Of course the group was still together, but there were a lot of major changes in their lives over the past few years. A lot of new dragons became part of the happy little family.

Winger of course was still the leader of the group and he had tried and failed to get both Riptide and Summer to sleep on different parts of the Roost until they both got tired of his actions and blasted him directly in the face with a much more powerful water blasts considering they were now fully grown adult Fastfins.

Burple was a lot bigger then before and he had managed to find a mate named Spittle, who was a female rock spitter that had the habit of drooling on the rocks that she spit, but they still didn't have any children yet.

Dak never did learn his lesson. At least once a week he would try to question Summer about Leyla/Riptide, only for Riptide to show up and repeat the punishment, getting better and better distance. Once even getting sent flying all the way into a pile of 'mud' on a nearby island. Luckily Winger had gotten quite fast at catching up to him.

Aggro grew bigger too and was now able to use a lot more of her water abilities, when she managed to search control the water a round her to make a giant watery version of Cutter and the other Rescue Riders for a talent show for the rest of the village. The show had impressed Cutter so much that he asked her out on a date and of course she said yes. They got mated a while ago and found that unlocking the water fury powers meant the youngest of their hatchlings was born a water fury, resurrecting the species.

Cutter was a proud dad to his kids and he had even gotten very good at using his sharpened blades to make toys for his children. Aggro and Cutter had three daughters who they named Aquaria, Cinder, and Scarlet.

Meanwhile Summer and Riptide were still going strong and were very happy, more than normal, but during a date on Berry island they ran into Heiđrún and Dart on their date, and found that they had discovered a method for two female dragons to have a child together. They shared it with them, and Summer and Riptide both laid a single egg from each other granting them two girls, who they named Tempest and Sapphire.

Heiđrún and Dart came to visit them during the holidays with their families and Summer and Riptide met their two adorable daughters, Eclipse and Nightshade. And much to the delight of the two couples, both Eclipse and Tempest hit it off almost immediately, and so did Nightshade and Sapphire.

And finally, the Rescue Riders themself had gone on many more rescues over the years, there was even a mission including amnesia. But lucky for the riders it always seemed to work itself out in the end.