CHAPTER 3: THE RUN IN

Spice POV

Spice POV

After a long week of working hard, it was finally the weekend! It was currently 11:00 AM and I was just laying around the house binge-watching PValley. Well, it was more so watching me because I was scrolling on Twitter getting my daily laugh. I really needed to get up because I don't have anything to wear for this block party. It doesn't start until 4:00 PM so I have time to get ready, but if I don't get up now, I'm definitely not going and I know the girls will be calling me at any minute now because they probably will want to ride together.

As if on cue, Spice's phone began to ring loudly! Looking down at the caller ID, it was her friend group!

"GIRL WTF ARE YOU STILL DOING IN THE BED" Sweets yelled out as she was getting dressed.

"Girl I'm about to get up and plus I need to go to the mall because I don't have anything to wear" Spice whined.

"Well get yo fuck ass up and go find some to wear because YOU GOING BITCH!" Solana screamed out causing everyone to laugh out loud.

"Ok ok, I'm about to shower then head to the mall and I'll just get ready wherever we meeting at...by the way where are we meeting because I already know y'all want to pre-game before we get there" Spice replied.

"I'm about to go with you because I need something too!!!!" Her older sister chimed in.

"Y'all can come over here around 3:30 because I'm about to go ahead and drop Saint off at Miss Angela's house since she wants him for the night," said Solana.

"And while y'all are doing that, imma stop and get some liquor. Anything specific requests because I don't want to hear y'all hoes complaining because WE OUTSIDEEEEEE TONIGHTTTTTT" Sweets said while twerking in the camera.

"Patron" Solana shouted.

"Dusse" Spice shouted.

"You know imma drink whatever" Nicki replied causing everyone to laugh.

"Period pooh! Now if y'all think of anything between now and the next 20 minutes let me know because once I leave the store hoe, I A'INT GOING BACK!" Sweets made sure to emphasize because she knew how the girls were with last-minute requests and she wasn't a patient ass bitch.

All of the girls agreed that they'd meet up later and soon the phone conversation was over. Reluctant, Spice got up, showered, then got dressed for the mall, and texted Nicki that she was on her way to get her hoping to find something quick and cute for the block party later on.

Teyana POV

"PASS THE BALL" Chris yelled as the group of friends played a quick pickup game of basketball with some other people down at the park.

Tey lobs the ball down to Chris who quickly was guarded by the players on defense as he put back the shot, making it causing Wiz to holler out "AND 1" winning the pickup game.