CHAPTER 2: EVERYTHING IS LOVE

Her event for the community

Chapter 2:

Teyana POV

"Thank you Tey, I can't tell you when the last time my mom could afford me some new sneakers!" a young 14-year-old boy expressed to Teyana at her community give-back event in Atlanta.  

"Aye, it ain't nothing just stay in school and make ya momma proud, and when you out of school for the summer come and visit me so I can put some money in ya pockets" She replied.

"Tey you know I'm only 14, where imma get some money besides selling drugs and my momma would kill me!" the boy jokingly expressed not really knowing who she was at all. Drugs were never her thing despite the path some of her friends decided to have chosen and she wasn't going to judge them either. Everybody had a story and she always believed every day you got to wake up was another chance to rewrite a new chapter.

"BOY!" Tey slapped the boy upside his head jokingly laughing as she went to finish her statement "You ain't gotta be a dope boy to have money! If you were listening to me the first time I would've explained how I'm going to let you come work down at the clothing store and restock & understanding how things work. That way by the time you start school back, you'll have enough money saved up to buy your school clothes." 

"Never let any man be in control of you and your money because once someone has the power to control you, you become weak and a weak man can't be a good asset to anyone. That's why I'm my own boss, an entrepreneur, and I can teach you how to do the same but you gotta be willing to learn on ya own so when you ready you know where to find me." Teyana genuinely told the boy who admired how passionate she was, such a boss he thought. 

"AYE TEY, I KNOW YOU AIN'T OVER THERE PREACHING THAT BOY EAR OFF BOUT LIFE GOALS AND SHIT! I SWEAR YO ASS SHOULD'VE BEEN A PREACHER." Her best friend Chris yelled coming through the crowd to where she was alongside her cousin Beyonce, her nephew Saint, and her older brother Wiz as they laughed at Chris's antics. 

"Aye man, one day imma knock yo ass out! Always talking shit!" Tey told chris laughing along with the others.

"Wassup nephew" I told saint as i grabbed him from my brother.

"Hey TT, can we go to Urban Air after we finish passing out these stuff to the people?" He said looking at me with a pout on his face as the others engaged in side conversation.

"Sure we can but you have to ask to yo daddy."

He turned his head quickly and screamed "DADDYYYY, CAN WE PLEASEEEEE GO TO URBAN AIR AFTER THIS BECAUSE TT SAID ITS FINE!!!!"

"First off, stop screaming and secondly, not today because ion feel like hearing yo mama mouth today after I already told her to come scoop ya" Wiz told him as he pouted and very upset.

"Ughhhh mann TT and Bey can yall get him" he cried as they laughted at the 4 year old continue to throw a fit.

"Saint if you want to jump that bad, its some moon bounces over there...want to get on them?" Tey told a now attentive saint as he nodded eagerly and jumped out of her arms to run to the moon bounces that now held his attention.

"Ion know how you do it mannnnn" chris joked to wiz.

"That's all Solana man, she don't do shit but spoil his ass then get mad when he don't listen" he replied shaking his head.

"Shiddddd Tey too, she act like 'no' is foreign in her book when it comes to the kids" said Bey

"Thats my one and only nephew, what do you expect?"

"I expect yo ass to tell him to tell his bad ass to get the hell on" Bey responded causing all of us to erupt in laughter.

"Ayeeeee anyways enough with all that, yall popping out next weekend or nah cause yall already know my block party gone have all hoes ready to throw some and the bros ready to show some" said Chris dapping us up!

"You already know I'm in there!" Wiz said a lil too happy!

"Calm down buddy cause you know Solana will be quick to fuck to ass up if a hoe even look your way" Tey told her brother

"She know wassup fr lol She aint controlling shit, I do it to make her mad because I know the makeup gone go stupid later" wiz replied leaving everybody weak dying of laughter.

"Ya'll think i'm playing but i'm for real. Yall only know sweet Solana but she really a demon for real man" he finished.

"Yo you funny as hell man, what about you Tey...you popping out? You know the hoes want to see you!" Chris said while looking at me as we watched saint run to get his face painted along with some other kids.

Nothing he said was a lie. I was popular and the hoes wanted me but I never wanted the hoes. I had a time where I was wilding for a little but but that was when I was younger. I've always been a lover girl but I've never found someone who's worth settling for. Love is easy. Love is kind. Love is everything and until I find the one imma just keep doing me honestly.

"Ain't nobody stunnin them hoes but we outsideeeeee fa sure" I replied dapping everyone up.

"I definitely taking some home, this gone be my biggest block party yet! Imma be in that bih like BOW, BOW, BOW" He said dry humping the air.

"Nigga have some decorum, its kids out here" Tey said laughing with the others as they watched him act a fool.

Then, She looked out at the crowd smiling because of all of the smiling faces. She always wanted to give love to the world that she was blessed with since a child. She always understood that everyone wasn't as fortunate as her, so she was always fortunate to others.

----
What do ya'll think? 👀

Who's your favorite from Teyana's crew?

How are we feeling about Teyana? 🤔

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! ❤