#Part 46 :"Reckless"

Note:
4 More chapters yo Go and I have already Planned the ending. I hope my writing do the justice with the Story.

Ava POV. . .  

I entered In Yoon Industries with a file Clunched to mah chest.
I immediately applied for The Secretary Position For Y/n,
As I got to know Her Previous secretary Fell sick, I immediately took the opportunity and applied.
Since I Was Professionally trained secretary I instantly got the Job.
Now I could stay around her More. . . .

I Grinned in Happiness. I immediately Went to Reception area and she greeted me. . .

Ava: Umm . Hello. . I wanted to meet Miss Yoon, I'm Her New secretary. . . .

I was struggling to open the fille , I searched for Mah Appointment letter while she gave me a Awkward Smile.

Ava: Finally. . . .H~Here  . Sorry I was just too nervou~

Suddenly the receptionist immediately Straightened up her posture and Bowed again .
I was Totally confused but I Bowed back. It's so stupid why I did that?

In awhile, I accidentally Dropped the file and I mumbled sorry While collecting the papers, I noticed a paper me,I reached mah hand to grab it and Realised it was Under someone's Shoe.
I annoyingly Looked up to see what mah eyes have longed for.

Yoon Y/n.

She Was breathtaking beautiful. I almost forgot the surrounding and Kept Starin' up at Her.
It felt like she's the purpose of mah life. She's the Only one.
And she was,I don't have a family or Friends or anyone but She ?
But She makes me feel like She's the reason I was born.
I blushed looking at her and stood in front of her.

Y/n: Why You Brought your presence Here?

I smiled like a idiot like she's was telling me how much she liked mah Presence around her when she was been sarcastic.

Ava: I~I'm your New PA. (Personal secretary)

She looked behind at the man who Seemed like The manager.
He nodded at her and she looked at me before streaching her Hands towards me.

I blushed and shyly gave mah shivering hand in her Cold one.
Oooo Her Hands are bigger than mine. .and Those long Fingers Damn.

I looked and Saw "What the fck is wrong" look on everyone's face. When The Manager eyed the Papers down on floor, I Gasped realising that she ain't asking for mah hand but Mah resume.

I awkwardly pulled mah hand Back and Collected the papers. I Could tell From her look she Was smirking.
Damn Her ?!

Ava: Here.!?

She took the Paper and Read every detail.

Y/n: There's Meeting in few minutes, Explain Her Work and Give Her the files.

She ordered the manager and Handled me the Tons of files He was carrying all this time. I stumbled as It was double of mah own weight.
Y/n was leaving but then she stopped at her way and turned around.

Y/n: Your Position is still not permanent , Don't Get Your Ass Kicked out on the first day.

She Smirked before walking Away. I immediately Kept the files on mah Desk that was lead By the manager.

Manager: This is your desk near Miss Yoon's cabin. This Your working iPad and all the meeting details. Good Luck with Your Day Ava.

I Bowed to him and thanked him.
He left and I Saw Y/n coming Out Of her office and coming to mah desk while looking down at Her phone.