#Part 22: "Devil Eyes Come 2/4"

Note:
Do Tell me Your Favourite Part.

*Author K POV*

Employee: But It Will be out Of budget

Employee: But It Will be out Of budget..! I mean hiring a Professional actor or actress..!

Lily: c'mon...We Can afford it.~~

You suddenly stood up and banged Your hand on table Makin' Everyone flinch....

Y/n: Enough of Wasting Time..! You Inform all the workers That They Have to overtime..! And You..It Will Your teams Responsibility to Available snacks and drinks for overtime workers so they can Work Without Any Problem Now...!

Employee 6: Okay ma'am..!

Y/n: I said Now..!

Employee 6: Sorry ma'am.. I'll Start to Work Now..!

Y/n: And Mr Hyun bin and Miss Ye Jin...Along with workers and employees We all Will be Workin' Over time' too..!

Ye Jin: Umm....I have no problem With it..!

Hyun bin: I'm okay with This..!

Secretary Kyung: Me Too..!

Employee 9: About promotions Ma'am..?

Y/n: we don't Need to Waste time or money on That When We have One of the Most famous celebrities in Our House..!

Lily: What the Hell You Talki'n about..??

Y/n: Mr Hyun bin

Y/n: Mr Hyun bin..? Seems like You Forgot Your Daughters Are K-pop Idols..!

Suddenly Everyone Remembers That RV and BP Are the One of the Most famous and popular Girl group of Korea....

Hyun Bin: That's Right..! RV and BP can be a great Help..!

Y/n: In that Way We can Maintain the Budget..! Not just That We'll be saving more money..!