WHO IS NARAD JI

Devarshi Narad was the first Gandharva

Devarshi Narad was the first Gandharva. Once all the deities and Gandharvas came to the gathering of Lord Brahma to chant the name of the Lord. Narad ji also went to that meeting with his women. Brahma ji cursed him after seeing him joking in God's sankirtan. His father died soon after his birth. His mother started taking care of him by working as a maidservant. One day some Mahatma came to the village and stayed there to spend Chaturmasya. Narad ji was very gentle since childhood. Leaving sports, he used to sit near those sadhus and used to do even the smallest service to them with a big heart. When there was Bhagwat Katha in the meeting of saints, he used to recite it with full concentration. Saints used to give them their leftover food to eat. Sadhuseva and satsang are the ones that give immense results. Due to its effect Narad ji's heart became pure and all his sins were washed away. While leaving, the Mahatmas were pleased and preached him to chant the name of God and meditate on the form of God.

One day his mother also left this world due to snake bite. Now Narad ji is left alone in this world. At that time his condition was only five years old. Considering the separation of the mother as the supreme grace of God, he went to worship Dinanath, the Lord of the orphans. One day when Narad ji was sitting in the forest meditating on the form of the Lord, suddenly the Lord appeared in his heart and disappeared for a while showing a glimpse of His divine form. Narad ji's mind was extremely anxious to see God again. He started trying to meditate on God again and again by collecting his mind, but did not succeed. At the same time the sky said, "Now you will not see me again in this life. In the next life you will get me again in the form of my councilor."

As Manas son of Brahma

When the time came, the five physical bodies of Narad ji were left and at the end of the Kalpa, he incarnated as the manas son of Brahma ji. Devarshi Narad is the best of the devotees of the Lord. For the expansion of the devotion and greatness of God, he moves continuously while singing the praises of Bhagwad on the sweet tone of his veena. This is called the mind of God. There is a very beautiful explanation of devotion in the Bhakti Sutra written by him.

Even now he continues to help the devotees indirectly. By preaching to devotees like devotees Prahlad, devotees Ambareesh, Dhruv etc., they initiated them in the path of devotion. He has absolute speed in all realms. Their auspicious life is only for the auspiciousness of the world. He is the form of knowledge, the storehouse of knowledge, the ocean of bliss and the causeless lover of all beings and the spontaneous benefactor of the world.

The main objective of Devarshi Narad, who is considered to be the symbol of continuous devotion and the manas son of Brahma, is to convey the call of every devotee to God. He is considered one of the greatest devotees of Vishnu and has the boon of being immortal. By the grace of Lord Vishnu it can appear anywhere in all ages and in all three people.