Needs

Skyler's POV~ 

I kicked my feet up on the handle bars of my bike in the garage after a ride with friends. Riding usually takes my mind off of things, but this time it made it worse. It's been a couple days since the 'one night stand' incident and I was craving to just see her one more time. I shook the thought out of my head while shaking the sweat out of my hair. I threw my helmet back on and headed back out. This time, I had made my way over to her side of the city, to her favorite cafe, to her street, to the parking garage, and into a parking space. 

"What are you doing?" I said inside my helmet before I looked up to see Carson leaving with his ex in their car. Perfect. I waited until they had left to go inside and head up the elevator. I started to think of an excuse to why I was coming and then it hit me. Carson was still in college and borrowed my notes. I took my helmet off before unlocking the door and stepping inside. 

"What did you forget now?" I heard her soft voice say from the couch. She was watching some weird, kinky movie and I just set my helmet and keys down on the counter. 

Lexi's POV~ 

I heard the door unlock for the second time and asked Carson what else he possibly could've forgotten and when I didn't get a response, I paused my movie. I heard keys being sat down and I stood up and turned to see Skyler. And a helmet? He owns a motorcycle? I looked from his sweaty head to his gear and back up and the bright red hickies covered in his sweat and gulped. Fuck me

Skyler's POV~

"Fuck me" She whispered just barely to where I could hear it and I raised my eyebrows and walked up to her making her back into the couch. 

"What did you just say?" I asked while bending down to look into her eyes and she had her mouth open but couldn't say anything. 

"I- what? I didn't- what?" She stuttered out and I smirked knowing she probably had a pool in her panties right now. 

"Chill, princessa. We already did that, not my problem I remember all your dirty little secrets" I teased as I pulled a water out of the fridge. I heard her stomping over to me like a child I had offended by taking it's candy.

"Don't call me that and I don't have dirty secrets" 

"Oh, sorry. I forgot you like to be called a dirty little sl-" She smacked her hand over my mouth while glaring at me and I knew she seen me smirking though her hand. I pulled her hand away before making my way over to the couch and pressing play on her movie. 

"Hey!" She reprimanded while trying to snatch the remote. I held it behind the couch and she fell onto my lap trying to get it. 

"Shh. Watch the movie" I said while pulling her closer to me and she looked from me to the movie unsure of what to do. Every time they kissed, I would look at her and watch her cheeks grow pink. When they fucked, I could see her looking at me for my reaction while biting her lip. I knew it must've been hard for her not remembering a thing and knowing that I remembered everything. I heard the TV moan and quickly but gently moved her to the side and stood up. I walked to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. I took off my jacket and threw it on one of the bar stools at the island before I laid down on the couch. She pressed play and I kicked my leg up onto her lap and she scowled at me. 

"Get off" She warned and I just raised my brow. She pushed my leg off and I groaned making her hush me. I sat up and looked down at her waiting for her to look at me. She finally looked up at me and looked between my lips and my eyes. I was hoping, praying that she would kiss me. I noticed a hint of curiosity in her eyes but she paused.  

"What is it?" 

"I was just thinking about what my friend had said" She said looking back up into my eyes with an unsure look in her eyes. Right then I knew she wasn't going to kiss me so I looked back to the TV. 

"About?" I drilled and I felt her gentle fingers pull my face into her direction and she looked at my lips and then my eyes. I watched her lean in and lay a soft peck on my lips making my dick immediately try to stand up. 

"About.. us" She whispered before leaning in again, this time making out with me. I would've sold my soul to feel this again, thinking she wouldn't have ever wanted to see me again and now look at her. I reached my hand around her neck deepening our kiss. I wanted her so bad. I wanted to taste the rest of her, feel her clench around me, watch her fall asleep, and just be near her. She pulled away leaving us both gasping for air and I looked into her lust filled eyes that were staring back into mine. 

"What did you mean by us? Do you want there to be an 'us'?" I asked waiting for a reaction or response. She blinked a couple times while looking from my eyes to lips and then caught me by surprise by climbing on my lap and kissing me once more. 

"There's already something here, I just don't know what" She breathed out after finally pulling away taking my breath with her. My hands were on her hips and her hands on my shoulders, while my dick was cursing at me. 

"I know you might not believe this, but I think I.. I think I like you" I admitted while she was looking down at me and she threw her head back. Before I knew what was happening, she was off my lap and pacing around. 

"This can't be happening" I stood up and hugged her from behind trying to calm her down. 

"What's going on? Talk to me" She turned around and ran her hand through her hair before sighing deeply.

"I just don't know where my head is at right now, I'm scared. I get nervous and shy around you. I don't know what Carson will say or think. What if he stops being my friend and kicks me out?" I rubbed her arms and pulled her back to the couch. 

"Look at me, give it a couple days and get your emotions together, alright? Look, Carson will be somewhat upset because I was a whore. I will be the first to admit that to you, but when I first saw you doing my brother's makeup I was blown away. I thought you were beautiful and talented and I wanted to see your personality and meet the real you, not the you in my bed. I'm going to sound bat shit crazy right now, but what I'm about to say is the absolute truth. I want to see where this could go in the future and be with you, not just physically but emotionally. I need you in my life, there's just something about you" I studied her face and her emotions were just everywhere, so I pecked her forehead and left her alone. I wouldn't believe a word I said either, but we will see her decision. She's a good girl who deserves better than me but I am still willing to try to be better for her.