The Storm

We all met up in the parking lot and Carson had invited one of his fuck buddies so I knew it was going to be a long night for me. We all walked through the door and Skyler held the door open for me making me shyly smile before walking through. I searched to find Carson, but he was already off to the bar. Of course. 

Skyler's POV~ 

I walked ahead of Alexia and held the door open for her earning a shy smile and blushes. I walked in behind her and watched how her ass moved when she walked. Don't get hard. Don't get hard. I watched as everyone formed around a booth and joined in sitting beside my brother and Alexia. 

"To being bad bitches and getting dick tonight" They made a toast that I definitely didn't want to join in and my brother rolled his eyes. "And to the straight man who gets pussy" 

"That's not my goal for tonight" I said as I clinked our glasses and watched everyone take their shot. We did a couple more rounds before they all went to the dance floor. I sat drinking and watching until I noticed a man getting too close to Alexia. I noticed her moving away from him and he continued chasing after her. I quickly made my way to her grabbing her waist and hand before turning my back to him. 

"Excuse me, dickhead. You just stole my dance with my girl" The drunk idiot blabbed and I looked down at her waiting for her answer. 

"I don't think she belongs to any man, especially you." I spat at him before turning my head back to her. "Alexia, what do you want me to do?" 

"Just dance with me, and you can call me Lexi" I heard the fear in her voice and pulled her closer to me while we danced. The drunk got pissed and went outside for a few minutes before he came back in with a different girl. Lexi and I met up to take another round of shots and then headed back to the dance floor. I noticed she grabbed another guy and started dancing with him, so I grabbed a girl. I kept my eyes on Lexi the whole time. Lexi was holding the guy so close and was whispering in his ear when he leaned down and kissed her neck. She pushed him away and went back to our booth clearly upset. I finished the dance with the girl and went to join Lexi. 

"You alright?" I asked as I poured myself a shot and she nodded. 

"She's really pretty" I looked up to see the girl I had danced with dancing with her friends now and I shrugged and leaned back. 

"Yeah, I guess. She's not my type though. What happened to your dance partner?" 

"All the guys here just want sex instead of to have fun" I scanned the floor and seemed like every guy had found a girl to sleep with as they weren't leaving their sides. 

"Not all guys" I said and she turned her head to look at me and poured herself a shot before pulling me onto the dance floor. She danced away from me at first, but eventually got closer and closer. I sang with her while we let our goofy sides out resulting in us laughing. I noticed a couple dancing towards her and pulled her in by her waist and felt her body bump up against mine. She wrapped her arms around me and I smiled before hugging her back. 

"Thank you for scaring that creep off earlier" 

"Don't thank me for being a decent human" She looked up at me with her drunk eyes and I seen something in them, but didn't quite know what. 

"No, let me repay you" She bought me a shot and went to the bathroom with her friend while I waited for her to come back. The girl I danced with earlier walked over to me and tripped, falling into me and her lips crashed against mine. She repeatedly apologized and walked away with her friend. I looked for Carson but couldn't find him and noticed Lexi and her friend walking through the hallway. 

Alexia's POV~

In the bathroom, Abbie and I took turns using the bathroom in the same stall and she called my name. 

"You know, I was watching the way Skyler looks at you I think there might be something" I scoffed and shook my head repeatedly while waving my hands. 

"Absolutely not, he screams player vibes. Plus, he's my best friend's brother and siblings are off limits. Girl code" 

"Carson isn't a girl though, will he even care?" 

"He still seems like a player" 

"I doubt he is" We walked out into the hallway and watched as Skyler pulled away from kissing the girl he was recently dancing with and I sighed. "Well, a one night stand won't hurt" 

"I'm not like that and you know it" I watched his eyes scan the dance floor before landing on us. He slightly smiled and I watched his eyes fall down my body making me blush. 

Skyler's POV~ 

I noticed her blushing as they approached me and thought she saw me checking her out and got awkward. She looked out to the dance floor and I followed her gaze landing on Carson. I noticed him and his ex dancing around and kissing another man and looked back to see Lexi looking sad. 

"Hey, it's getting late. I have work tomorrow, see you later" Her friend said before looking at both of us weirdly and leaving. I handed Lexi a shot knowing she would need it since my brother could possibly be having a threesome tonight. We danced a little longer before I noticed Lexi running to the bathroom and Carson walking after her. I held her hair back as she threw up and wiped her mouth. 

"I'll get her a cab home, don't worry" I told Carson and he nodded before searching for his dates again. I helped her out into the hall and noticed Carson having a make out session in the corner. Once outside, I gave Lexi my jacket and called a cab for us. 

"What's the address?" The cab driver asked and before I could talk, Lexi rested her head on my shoulder. 

"I don't want to go home, Carson is there being loud" She complained and I looked down at her. 

"Carson is still-" I stopped myself knowing she was right and I looked back down at her. "Okay, then where do you want to go?" 

"With you, you're fun and cute!" She giggled and I paused before telling the driver my address. 

"When we get home, you're going to bed" I told her as she kept playing with the zipper on my jacket. 

"Yes, sir" She said looking at me seductively and I looked away and cleared my throat. I helped her inside and into my room and she looked out at the nice view while I found a shirt for her to wear. I took my shirt off since she got puke on it and headed back into my room. 

"Lexi, here's a shirt for you" I said laying it on my bed and she was staring at something out the window. "Lex?" I walked up to her and she turned around and giggled. 

"You're hot" She giggled and I shook my head at her. 

"Lexi, you-" 

"Do you not like it when I call you hot? Should I call you something else?" She looked up at me with lust in her eyes and bite her lip and before I knew what I was doing, I had her by the waist with my other hand leaned against the corner with my mouth on hers. 

"Okay, go to bed before things get out of hand" She walked away as if she was actually listening and I stared out the window while collecting myself. I caught a glimpse of her in the window and she was just wearing white lingerie and I slowly turned around. 

"Sleep with me"