The Contract

Niharika sat opposite him in his cabin. He asked no ordered her to come. Niharika was scared of the whole marriage thing, but she somehow managed to act nonchalant about it. She can't be weak in front of him, especially when she was going to share  the same roof with him. She ought to take charge else he would trample her.

She promised herself that she would never be a submissive wife, whatever the kind of marriage they had. She had her opinions and he should respect it.

Hedhran pushed a set of papers towards her.

"It is the contract. Go through it and sign it. "

Another order. She rolled her eyes at him.

"What?"

"Hm?"

"You just rolled your eyes. Why? "

"Why? Can't I even roll my eyes without your permission? "

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me. "

"I guess I am. "

"In that case, I will ask you to stop it at once. "

"Another order, I guess"

"Yes. Do you have a problem? "

Yes. I do. I do have a problem. Stop ordering me around , you stupid idiotic moron. It's infuriating. She wanted to shout these words at him. But she had not even signed the contract yet. So she decided to reserve these  words for some other day.

"Yes. I  guess it is my periods. You know menstruation. Hence the mood swings. So just ignore my odd behavior. It's just the hormones. " She blurted out

Dumbstruck, he stared at her. Did she really said that to him. He wondered. Does she go around speaking  about her periods casually to every man in the office? . An unexpected anger sweeped through his body at the thought of that.

"Hm.Mr Bajaj? "

"Read the contract". He glared at her.

" Fine".

                     Contract

Mr. Hedhran Bajaj and Miss Niharika Menon have decided to get married as soon as possible. The marriage is happening with the consent of both the parties. Their marriage is based on the following conditions.

a) They will stay married only for two years.

b) Marriage will only be in paper. Both parties can live their seperate lives.

c)  Miss Niharika Menon will  quit working at the Bajaj empire.

d)  Miss.Niharika Menon will never  harm any member of the Bajaj family.

e) Miss Niharika Menon will be paid a total of two crores in three installments. She will receive the first installment on the day of their marriage.

f) Other than the above mentioned payment, Miss Niharika Menon will not have access to any property owned by Mr Hedhran Bajaj.

g) Miss Niharika Menon will not demand   an alimony  at the time divorce.

h) Both the parties cannot force each other for any kind of endeavor

"I will quit my work? "

"You will have to. A Mrs Bajaj would never work as someone's PA and after two years, I don't think you will want to work here. You know, as your ex husband's PA."

She agreed with him on that. She cannot work for her ex. It will be too embarrassing.

"You are right. " She agreed.