Chapter 2: Rescue Mission

(Bree's point of view)
While I hid inside the medical room's vents, the door opened and I saw the robotic medic walking around the medical room trying desperately to locate me. "Looking for me?", I asked and he looked up before I jumped down from the vents. "See you later, racer robot!", I said and ran out of the medical room after successfully knocking him out. As I continued running, I heard clanging and looked to see another robotic medic kill some of the warship's soldiers up ahead. I ran towards him and he transformed around me. "Brielle Dutch?", the medic asked. "Yeah, that's me.", I responded. "I'm Ratchet. I was sent here to locate you and take you out of this warship safely.", he said. "By who?", I asked him. "I will let my leader explain everything back at our base.", he replied as he drove forward. "Just how are you going to take me out of this warship? The amount of ways you can turn makes it feel like a maze.", I said. "That may be, but my teammates and I always have a way to escape.", he replied before a signal came through. "Ratchet, can you hear me?", a deep robotic voice asked. "Yes, Optimus.", he replied. "Do you have Bree with you?", the deep robotic voice asked. "Yes.", he responded. "Good to hear. I'm going to have Jack open a ground bridge now.", the deep robotic voice said before ending the call. After half a minute, I saw a greenish blue portal appear before us. "Is that how we're going to get off this warship?", I asked. "Yes, so hold on tight.", he said before driving into the greenish blue portal while I sat in the driver's side. After another minute, we came out on the other side of the portal. "Bree?", Grandma asked as I stepped out.