Chapter 1: A Flirtatious Medic

(Knock Out's point of view)
After entering my medical chamber, I saw the girl Sound Wave brought onto the warship last night looking around the room. "Already awake, my glowing beauty?", I asked. Startled, she turned to see me leaning against the wall. "Where is this place and why am I here?", she asked. "You'll know very soon, my dear.", I replied as I walked over to make sure my medical tools were where they were supposed to be. "Good.", I said before turning and walking out of my medical chamber. "Knock Out.", Breakdown greeted me as I walked down the hallway. "Hello, Breakdown.", I replied and he joined me as I continued walking towards the warship's command center. We went in to see our master speaking with both Sound Wave and Star Scream. "Hello, you two.", Mega Tron said after noticing us. "How are things faring with the prisoner?", he asked me. "Quite alright, my lord.
My tools should be all prepared and ready to go for me to engrave our symbol on the girl's skin.", I replied. "Excellent.", he said. "When will you do the procedure?", Star Scream asked. "Tomorrow afternoon because I don't want anything to end up going badly.", I replied. "Not to mention, you also have to check to see if her skin is sensitive to heat exposure or not.", Breakdown said. "Exactly, Breakdown.", I replied. "Knock Out.", Mega Tron said. "Yes, my lord?", I replied. "I'm leaving you in charge of making sure the girl is aware of the reason she was brought here by the time you are ready to engrave our symbol on her skin.", he replied. "Understood, my lord.", I said. "Don't let me down, Knock Out.", he replied. "I'm aware I better not do as such.", I said before walking out of the warship's command center and going back to my room.