14

Liam Green-

" I won't! I won't tell anyone! Please. Please. Fuck me " I whined.

" You are so fucking eager " He mumbled, chuckling softly.

Even with the dingy lighting and the circumstances in which we are in, he looked so beautiful.

I hummed, licking my bottom lip.

" You make me crazy... and I have no idea why " He confessed, letting out a breath before he took my face into his hands. His lips pressing against mine softer than before. " When I saw you sitting there- all alone- I couldn't help myself " He pulled back a little, his hot breath hitting my lips before he started to kiss me again.

He seemed desperate. Confused, like he had been fighting an internal battle with himself since he had walked up to me at that bar.

And I know why.

You need to tell him, Liam Elias sighed

Not yet I replied, pushing Elias to the back of my mind.

I focused on Finely's lips moving against mine, smiling against his lips when he started to move his thumbs back and forth across my cheeks.

Even in this glorious moment, guilt filled me.

" I thought you weren't gay? " I moaned

" I'm not- this is a one time thing " He breathed heavily, reconnecting our lips after I had pulled away.

" That's what you said 4 months ago " I pulled away from him " ...and here we are " I smiled softly

" I don't plan to run into you again, Liam. Even if we do run into each other again- nothing will happen between us " He groaned, silently wishing I remained quiet.

" What if I want something more than this to happen between us? " I searched his face, my heart beating out of my chest.

" What? " his lust filled expression face distorted into one of disgust. " I'm not gay "

" But I thought- " 

" You thought wrong " He cut me off
" Now let me fuck you so I can leave this fucking bathroom and get you out of my fucking head for good " He kissed me.

4 months ago, he was ready to kill me, but now? He couldn't get me out of his head and I have the the bond to thank for that. It had grown since that day, but not in the way I wanted it too.

It wasn't that he wanted me. He wanted the feelings a bond gives when you find your mate.

He wanted the feeling of euphoria that being with me brought. The feeling of a high without filling his body with drugs or alcohol.

" 4 months ago you didn't want anything to do with me " I pulled away from his slightly swollen lips, whispering to him as I searched his face for his reaction " What changed? " I tried to blink away the tears that were forming in my eyes for a reason unbeknownst to me.

I knew the answer to my question, I just didn't want to.

" I don't know " His eyebrows furrowed, taking a deep breath before leaning his forehead against mine.

His thumbs kept stroking my cheeks, which was comforting for so many reasons.

" You don't know? " I pressed, hoping for an answer that had nothing to do with the bond and the high that came with it.

" It's like I can't go without you right now- like an alcoholic drinking alcohol, y'know? "

" No " I lied

" I need you, Liam. I can't get you out of my fucking system so... this is it- this is how I'm gonna do it "

I didn't want to argue with him about how it won't work. That once we do this the bond will only continue to grow until being without me was physically and mentally painful.

But right now- he wants that high that every druggie wants.

Surely, if he was using me for the euphoria, I can do the same thing?

I want the euphoria that only he can give me.

The ultimate high.

Liam, don't do this. It's wrong Elias pushed his way back into my thoughts

" Do you have a condom? " He broke the silence, pulling back and searching my face, his eyes stopping at my lips before darting to my eyes.

" uh- no- I haven't... done this before " I confess, my eyes dropping to the floor, the dirty tile becoming oddly fascinating for some reason.

" What? You've never come to a Strip-Club expecting to get fucked in the bathroom? " He snorted.

I looked up when his hands left my face, my eyes stopping on my mate searching his wallet with an empty expression as he muttered 'Maybe I have one'.

" No- I meant that I haven't actually done it before " I held my breath, watching as he slowly looked up, a small package in his hand.

He looked away for a second before looking back at me with a small smile.

" You really wanna lose it in a dirty bathroom inside a Strip-Club? " He raised a brow, pressing his lips in a thin line to hold back what I assume to be taunting remarks.

" Are you really complaining? "

" I'm just saying- even I didn't lose it in a bathroom " He shrugged

" How did you lose it? " I asked making his eyebrows knit together, like he was trying to remember a forgotten memory.

" ...I was dating this girl in high-school, we fucked at her house after school before her parents got home. We broke up like a week later because she wanted to date this college guy " He rolled his eyes " I think her name was Ashley "

" Oh "

" Look, are we going to fuck or not? Because you're wasting my time " He rolled his eyes, his tone annoyed.

" I- "

" Hurry up in there, asshole! Some of us have to piss " A male's voice came through the door.

" See? Look what you did? You wasted my time by asking stupid fucking questions " He scoffed " This was supposed to be a one night type of thing but I guess you're too incompetent to not ruin everything. Estúpido " He stepped back further, creating distance between us that made my heart hurt. " Go on- open the door " He rolled his eyes with a mocking smile painted on face.

My lips parted as I stayed in my spot- my back against the door and my arms now laying awkwardly by my sides.

The pounding from the unknown male growing louder as my mate continued to stare at me with an taunting smile.

" Well? Are you going to open the door or not? "

...

A/N

I changed this chapter a little bit because I didn't really like it before :) Sorry to those who did-

-H