Chapter 69: He's got this.

"H-hyung?" Daniel whispered coming out of his shock and just staring at his colleague.

The man looked at him and gave a stern gaze,
"That's enough running around now Daniel. You guys have played me enough." Junghyun said sternly looking at Daniel.

"I-its not what y-you think." Daniel said seeing the police officer mode over Junghyun's face.

It just meant one thing, that he is here to do his job and that's all that matters. No Daniel and no Jungkook or even Yoongi.

He wasn't going to listen to anyone.

He was just going to do his job. That was right now to arrest Taehyung. That made Daniel panic to the next level.

He quickly pulled out his phone from his pocket and called Jungkook but even before he could put it over his ear, the phone was snatched from his hand and the call was hung up.

"No!" Daniel said loudly and tried to pull the phone out of a police officer's hand. But then two officers held him tightly not letting him move.

"Let me go!" Daniel screamed but they just held onto him tightly not letting him escape.

"I told you no more playing around. You and Jungkook have been hiding a wanted criminal for all these months, as police officers don't you guys feel any shame?" Junghyun sneered at Daniel who was on the verge of crying.

This can't be happening.

After everything they did, after everything Jungkook did to save Taehyung, there is no way he is getting arrested just like this.

"And you Mr. V! Oh Sorry, Mr. Kim Taehyung. You're coming with me. I don't mind using force if you don't want to listen." Junghyun said turning to look at Taehyung.

Taehyung was stuck on his feet staring down at the floor with wide eyes. He had stood up the second the officers entered his room. He felt like the earth slipped from below his feet when he heard what Junghyun said.

Jimin was standing right in front of him, protecting him, he wasn't scared to fight, he was going to give his all. All he knew was his best friend isn't getting arrested for shit.

"Step aside Mr. Park." Junghyun said word by word to Jimin.

"In your fucking dreams." Jimin hissed back to Junghyun who had had enough.

"Guys." He said one word and the other two police officers in the room went and started pulling even Jimin away.

"NO!" Jimin screamed loudly and thrashed in their hold. One of the police officer punched him.

"No hyung!" Daniel yelled as he saw Jimin grunting in pain.

"You know what? You were equally involved, so how about I arrest you too?" Junghyun said to a kneeling Jimin who was just punched in the fucking stomach hard.

"And of course last but not the least. Mr. Jung might be on his way to the station too." Junghyun said to all of them who were shocked at the new information.

"You're doing the wrong thing hyung. STOP IT please!" Daniel screamed to Junghyun as he thrashed in the officer's hold.

"I'll decide that." Junghyun said turning to look at Taehyung again who was weirdly not even moving an inch from his place.

But Jimin knew what was going on in his head. He was going back to the days he spent inside prison. Beaten up and forced to confess things he never did.

He was traumatised and he was going to get traumatised again if this happens.

Looking at the face of Taehyung, Jimin yelled and pulled out from one of the men's hold and punched him in the face. But unfortunately for him the other held him from the back.