kitty

your pov

me and my friends were walking to class when a cat rubbed itself against my leg, i looked down at it as it looked up at me. "aww" i practically screamed leaning down to pick it up. I've always loved animals. "look at him" i said to pansy, she smiled, and we were all petting the cat. i decided to keep it so i ran back to my dorm with him and i gave him some water and food, just in time for class too. i sat in my usual seat , when i realized mattheo hasn't  came to class. weird he always comes to this class, he told me he always comes because he gets to sit next to me maybe he just over slept?

Lorenzo's Pov: 

i looked every where for him, but i just couldn't find the guy, so i decided to let him come to me, hopefully even as a cat he still has his brains? i accidentally turned  him to a cat while trying to preform a spell we were learning but i did the wrong hand movement so he ended up being furry feline, then he ran away. but i dont want to cause attention to it and i could get in trouble so i didn't ask around ,

"psst, Enzo? where's Mattheo?" i heard y/n say, of course she would be the one that asked about him, i dont know what those two had going on but they were almost always around each other. ive known her for a while so we know each other well. so i tried to keep my composure. "what? oh uhm not sure maybe still sleeping?" i said  she gave me a look and sat back down and mumbled an okay.

your pov:

that was weird , he knew something i just know it, we finished class and i went back to check on my new pet he was so cute i piked him up and sat him on my lap and pet him a few times thinking on what to name him, tommy? no. Kitty? no ,Harold? no that's like an old man name Chocolate ill name him chocolate i smilled at chocolate but i dont know it looked as if he gave me a disgusted look, but i didnt care at least i have a cat now.

Chocolates Pov:

out of all the names she chose chocolate? the hell is wrong with this girl? i need to get back to lorenzo, although sitting being this close to y/n was pretty great, i just felt bad she didnt know it was me. but i did want to get back to a human but i might as well have some fun with it though.so thats what i did, she cuddeld me she gave me kissed i was having the time of my lfe untill 

"come on boy you have to eat" i turned away from the food cause no way  i was about to eat some nasty wet food. "fine" she then left.... but i thought she was getting me different food. she put me in a danm cat carrier, so i was hungry, alone, a cat, and stuck. wonder when this spell was going to were off.