Prisoner

context:

so you guys know in suicide squad Harley is like a doctor and jokers her patient.

that's basically what this is, you and Mattheo are in your 20s and this is after the battle of Hogwarts when Mattheo went to Azkaban...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matheos Pov: I've been in this cell for like 3 years now, it's been shit the only good thing about being here is seeing the nurse. nurse y/n she comes here every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday it's the only thing i actually look forward to nowadays. she's the only pretty girl in here my other nurse is a man and Hes a piece of shit like i didn't even kill his brother that was my mom. but y/ns nice to me, she didn't go to Hogwarts, but she knew what happened and she knew what i did. 

i waited 2 days to see her beautiful face and its almost three which is her normal time. and i sat and waited for her.

your Pov: 

this is what happens when you have paranoid parents. you get homeschooled and end up being a doctor.  my parents weren't really that smart so i couldn't be a real doctor but instead i have to work with fucking murders. exactly how i wanted to spend my life, most of them were really touchy with me especially the men and the girls were insane. riddle was the only one that was actually decent except for the fact Hes the dark lord's son, he looked nothing like his dad so i often forgot about it , Hes always nice to me for some reason but i don't mind, Hes my favorite patient and a few days ago was his birthday and i wanted to get him something. something small so the guards wouldn't get mad and take it and something he can have all the time so i decided a little stuffed dog. he once said to me Hes always wanted a dog since he was younger so i took it as the perfect opportunity. even though it's not a real dog he can still have something. i was running a tad bit late I'm sure he wouldn't mind. 

i got there and checked in i got his medicine and put my coat on, i walked up the stairs to get to where he was being held.

" Good morning miss l/n" one of the guards said to me i looked at him and smiled

"Morning henry" i said scanning my key card so i could get in riddles cell. i saw him sitting on the floor next to his bed. i set all my stuff down and walked up to him to wake him up because he looked sleep. i got closer to the bars and tapped his shoulder his head then snapped towards me. 

"Good morning, Mattheo" i said quietly to him. "it's time to take your medicine." he turned around and looked at me. 

" Alright love" he said, and he got closer toto the bars, i got the little cup with his medicine and a small glass of water and handed it to him. he took the medicine and i was very relived because sometimes he doesn't take it and i don't know why. i smiled.

" i have something for you" i said and reaching in my pocket. he looked at me with a slightly upset face, well he always looks upset,

"I'm not taking any more medicine.: he said and took a few steps back "its not medicine Mattheo" i then pulled out the little stuffed dog. he gave me a confused look 

"since your birthday was a few days ago i got you a dog" i then handed it to him and he smiled a little bit.

"thank you sweetheart" he said while examining the dog "but you know what else would be a really nice present." he says leaning against the bars, "hm" i hummed in response.

"if you let me out of here " he said with a smirk. i looked at him with a serious face 

"Mattheo you know i can't do that " i said with a sigh Hes literally always asking me that 

"just for a little bit, i want to thank you for being so good to me"  i don't know why but i was very tempted to open it for him, and they only let them out 3 times a week (don't ask about the bathroom situation) 

"please y/n" we were both looking into each other's eyes. Hes so cute but i would lose my job if i let him out. 

"i could get fired Mattheo" i said unknowingly getting closer to him. "no one would know, it's just us up here."  he said and pointed at the little window in the door i turned my head and saw that henry wasn't even there anymore. He really just left me up here with a murderer  i let out a sigh and turned back to mattheo who had an amused look plastered on his face.

"what? you aren't scared of me, aren't you? "  i wasn't scared of him or anything, Hes way to hot to be scary. i just shook my head as a response. we stood there just staring at each other. until i realized he had hand cuffs on so it would be fine i guess i took the key out of my pocket, all the nurses have spare keys just in case the patient is chocking or needs help. i then slowly opened the cell and gently pulled it open, and then i took a few steps back. i tolled myself he could have 5 minutes until i put him back. 

 he slowly walked out. and stood Infront of me.

i thing I'm going to make this into 2 parts cause its really long and idk what else to put but part 2 should be out like 2 days after this 

and i was wondering if you guys thing i should start writing them shorter like how i use to or if you guys like when there longer. 

an