14

The race is coming to it's ending close. McQueen and Jackson are neck and neck with each other.

They both want that piston cup.

"Oh hell no! I won't let you win this time!" Lighting shouts at Jackson which only made him laugh.

"But McQueen, I didn't even win last time." Jackson replied in his usual cockiness. The two are a bit spaced off from each other.

Occasionally one will go more further than the other, but will be caught up rather quick.

Just in, Francesco goes in between the two race cars Lighting McQueen and Jackson Storm.

"Francesco shall win this trophy! Not you!" Francesco yells from inside his car and swerved his own.

Causing his car to crash into Lighting's and Storm's.

"Ahhh!" Lighting wailed in a panic as he lost control of his wheel. His car circled and span a few times on the track.

Jackson on the other hand only grazed the wall. Some of his paint of his race car chipped off but other than that he was fine.

McQueen continued to spin in a frenzy. his back-tires are blown out. He suddenly screamed again and hit into the wall.

Jackson halted his car. While Francesco continued to speed off around the track carelessly.

"McQueen..!" Jackson shouted as he began to drive his car in reverse. The crowd was going wild at the commotion that has been going on.

He makes it to the wall that Lighting crashed on. He asked through the window.

"Lighting?! You okay, hon?!"

Lighting meanwhile in the car felt dizzy and nauseated from the amount of spins. He heard Doc's voice speak into the mic.

"Kid, you okay? Talk to me or talk to Jackson. Either way I'll hear you, kiddo."

"Mm..fine!" Lighting slurred from the amount of dizziness. He placed his hands on the wheel. "Gotta win that piston cup..."

Jackson sighed in worry from the inside of his car. "Just stay here. Okay?
He said to the other race car driver in the bright red 95 car.

"Stay?! Just for you or Francesco to win?! That's totally bogus! Unfair even! I gotta get back out there!" McQueen shouts as he sped his car quickly in reverse.

Sparks hit the asphalt of the roaded track.

But he is still so dizzy that he landed up on the grassy part of the track. Jackson quickly sped over to McQueen.

"Stay here, honey. I promise you'll win." Jackson Storm smiled as he looks into his window to make eye contact with a nauseated McQueen.

"But how will I win if I'm not even on the track?!" McQueen shouts as Jackson quickly sped off and back on the track so he can make up the few laps he missed out on.

"You'll seee!!!" Jackson screamed back as he replied to Lighting McQueen.