Part - 18

You - Dad you did this ?

Dad - Yes I did so what ?!!! And I'll not let him be with you at any cost .

You - b..but why ?

Dad - because he's a mafia he'll risk your life everyday and I can't see that Taehyung is the best option for you .

You - Dad love is not an option for me.. and I love Jungkook not anyone else .

Dad - no one asked

Mrs.Kim - it's nothing to ask , it's the truth and I'm proud of my son for taking this step . Mr.Park you Don't need to be so much insecure . Moreover no one knows or care for Y/n as much as Jk does .

Lisa - Uncle believe it or not but you're indirectly forcing her .

*Your dad was just listening to everyone*

You - Dad ! *No response*

You see him disappearing from there , your eyes glycerined but then u moved towards Jungkook who was just staring down .

You - Jungkook look at me ! How can you think that I'm unsafe with you ! That I don't love you that you can't protect me ? You love me right then can't you fight for me ?

Jk - I'm sorry , I'm a monster I can't change myself, I kill people but looking infront of me there was Tae who loved you so much ... It made me insecure but even If I tried I couldn't forget you . If You're my strength then you're my weakness too and I didn't wanted to harm you , I could guarantee to protect you from the whole world but if by chance something happened to me who'll be with you ... I didn't wanted to Destroy your whole life...

You - stob it !!! How can you think that I'll live a life if you aren't in it ? And talking about risks I'm ready to sacrifice myself until it's for you . But please don't think of leaving me again...

Jk - never ... I won't leave you a second alone , you're my priority ... I'll nourish you... My love I'm apologize to hurt you so much kiddo ... I'd rather die-

You - *puts finger on his lips* shh ... don't speak rubbish... I love you .

Jk - I wish there was a better word than love ... Coz it isn't sufficient to describe what I feel for you my Brat . *Hugs her*

Jimin - awww .... I'm jealous ... Lisa marry me , I want to recreate this with you *wink*

Lisa - not funny *rolls her eyes*

Everyone Chuckles so do you both .

Mrs.Kim - whatever it is , I'm just waiting for them to see happy afterall they went through so much . *Kisses both of your foreheads*

Tae - What are we waiting for then huh ? Let's get you guys married .
*Boxy smile*

You smiled brightly at him and so did everyone.

Everything got arranged and once again the marriage hall was filled with giggles . You stood there in your room waiting for someone to come .

Tae - Ahem ahem May I ?

You - Tae I'm once again sorry for-

Tae - ahhh hann no foolish things now .. i want to be happy and it's will only be when I see you both together.

You - *nods* sure
*He holds your hand and interwined it around his arm*

Taehyung walks you through the aisle

Jungkook saw you coming closer to him and his heart pounded fastly but his eyes filled with guilt seeing the man beside you .

Jk - Taehyung I'll always be thankful to you for whatever you did today .