✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 37

First Update✓

[ NEXT MORNING ]

Yn woke up from her slumber and stretched her hands...She realised she's still naked, sleeping on Taehyung..She smiled looking at his cute baby face ..And thinking about last night..It was the best night for her..

Then suddenly she felt something in her lower part ...A slight pain in her lower abdomen..She realised Taehyung is still inside her...

Yn- WHAT THE FUCK!!! *shouted*

Taehyung didn't even budge as he's sleeping still

Yn- YAHHHH KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG....WAKE UP!!!!!!! *shouted*

Taehyung spoke still half sleepy without opening his eyes..

Tae- Baby Since the day I left Uni, you're becoming mannerless... You're cursing your husband in the morning hmmm...

Yn made a ARE YOU SERIOUS face..and out of blue, she pinched his nipple making him groan in pain...

Tae- AHHHHH what the heck...!!

He finally opened his eyes to meet her teary eyes...She actually started sobbing...
He panicked seeing her cry..He couldn't understand what's the reason..He himself forgot he's inside her...

Tae- Hey what happened baby ? Why are you crying ? Sorry I shouldn't scold you

Yn- Tae please take it out...

She spoke point down..And Taehyung realised he fucked up..He slightly took his dick out .. Flipping the position, he made her lay and he also laid beside her , taking her in his embrace...

Tae- *concerned* Baby is it hurting that much ?

Yn nodded...

Tae- I'm sorry I shouldn't have..

Yn- Why were you still inside hmm ?

Tae- It felt so good and warm inside you...I was connected to you

Taehyung giggled..and Yn gave him WTF look...

Tae- *awkward laugh* Haha I'm sorry...

He pecked her lips and sat down...He went towards her neck and pecked the hickies he gave last night and then rubbing her lower part, he kissed there too...

Yn- Mmh aish don't do it..

Taehyung again laid beside her and looking at her, he spoke..

Tae- Why am I again turning you on ? *smirking*

Yn smacked his head making him whine like a kid...

Taking her phone, yn saw the time and gasped...

Yn- Yahh it's 10:34... You're late for office..and I'm late for Uni...