You Could Hear It In The Silence

A/n : Guys, this chapter is just pure smut.

And I'm not even saying GOOD SMUT just SMUT..😭😭😭
.
.
.
.
.

      Pedri felt the air snatched out of his lungs at the younger's words.

Gavi felt the embarrassment leak into his entire system as he stared past the older's shoulder too self conscious to look into his eyes.

When Pedro tried to speak again, he felt his throat go dry. He gulped down hard and licked his lips to prepare himself for what came next.

"Baby.... then let me see it" he groaned impatiently, hands on the younger's shoulders , eyes burning with arousal.

"Can we turn off the lights first?" the younger's voice so soft, Pedri wouldn't have catched it if they weren't only a millimeter apart.

The older quickly rushed over to the switch and turned it off, trying to ease the discomfort off the younger. The moonlight crept in through the curtains illuminating the room in a sensual blue tone. The bathroom lights were still on and the door was wide open pouring in more light to the bedroom itself.

The older boy was already infront of Gavi, his  arms found home around the younger's waist.

"Is it okay now??" he asked , tone gentle and warm.

The younger nodded slightly; still unable to look at the older, he stared into the light filtering through the curtains.

"Baby, why are you so shy? It's just me..." Pedri said, hoping to calm the younger's nerves. He was dying to see how Gavi looked in it.

"I know ... " the younger tried to smile, hooking his arms around the older's neck.

Their lips were on each other again; tenderly moving in a dance of their own, Pedro delicately led  him towards the bed; pushing him down on it and climbing over him all the while their mouths never parted.

The older tilted his head to Gavi's neck, sucking hard on the skin; making the younger gasp. He placed his hands on his delicate  thighs and pulled them apart settling himself between them.

His hands slipped under the younger's shirt, fingers rubbing their way upwards, he released a deep groan when he felt the lacey texture of the bralette he had on. He immediately sat up and impatiently pulled up the younger's shirt, settling them bunched up right above his chest. Pedri couldn't pull his eyes away from the younger's beautiful chest adorned in the sexy lace bra. The younger's pale skin contrasting perfectly with the dark colour of the small fabric.

His hands started to knead the soft flesh of the younger's chest;  massaging over the fabric, hands squeezing the slight lump of skin over and over. Gavi let out a moan bringing up an arm to cover his flushed face.

Pedri leaned over to the younger and removed his arms covering his face.

"You're beautiful, please look at me" he whispered...

The younger slowly opened his eyes and looked at the older who was bent over his chest  and what he did next made Gavi lose his mind .

His hot wet tongue swiped over the younger's sensitive buds over the lacey bra before taking them in his mouth and sucking hard. All thoughts flew out of Gavi's head as he whined loud with desperation burning holes in his body. He buried his  fingers in the  older's hair, keeping him in place while pushing his chest into his hot mouth.