No Strings Attached

.
.
.

        High pitched moans and whimpers resonated from the small public restroom as Gavi panted, pressing his cheek against the white wall while the older boy pounded into him from behind, cold hands gripped his hips so tight that they were bound to leave dark purple bruises for days. Gavi knew he was sick for enjoying the thought of having the older's touch imprinted into his skin,  it was almost an animalistic urge to be marked by the older, to feel as though he belonged to Pedri, even if he didn't...

             The younger boy could barely keep himself up, knees buckling from the brutal force with which Pedri thrust into him, struggling to keep up with the pace he placed his hands flat against the wall in an attempt to support himself. The older boy released his grip on Gavi's hips and slid his hands under the younger's shirt, goosebumps erupted over his skin as cold hands stroked up  his chest and pinched his sensitive nipples harshly then rubbed them soothingly,  as though  apologies for the first action but then  he repeated the  assault on the  younger's chest over and over, alternating continuously between the rough then gentle act,  making the young Sevillan  whine and roll his eyes with pleasure.

        It was so like Pedri; harsh then gentle, but then rough again in the blink of an eye.

         Gavi started to move his hips back to meet the older's thrust moaning louder. Pedri quickly brought a  hand to clasp tight over the younger's mouth to block out the filthy  sounds. His fingers caused deep indents on the younger boy's cheeks.

         Fuck... Gavi knew he'd lost it, he's officially lost his mind. He needed to be physically made to shut up by Pedri who knew that words would not be enough. Words have never been enough when it came to the younger...

       "Shhh...baby, we don't want our teammates to hear us, do we? " he whispered, pressing his lips into the Sevillan's ear and then slowly bent down sucking tantalizing hickies into his neck.

        Gavi felt a shiver run down his spine at the thought of their teammates finding out about their secret rendezvous, it somehow got him weirdly excited.

"Mhm.." the younger choked out, his voice inaudible over the older's hands. He hated himself for getting impossibly harder at the nickname.

         He turned slightly towards the older  wrapping his hands around  the back of Pedri's neck. He looked pleadingly into the older's eyes,while his own were filled with tears from the pleasure. He wanted to kiss him so bad but Pedri wouldn't allow it. It was a part of their little 'arrangement' . He would always remind the younger saying, "No kisses on the lips, Erizo".

       Pedri was cruel to treat him this way, he always made it crystal clear to the younger that no feelings were involved. What they had going on was just to blow off steam and stress from their matches, he would say.

And Gavi was hopelessly in love...

        The older seemed to understand just what the young Sevillan needed as he brought the hand  that had been over his mouth to grip around the younger's length and stroke with the same rythm  as his thrusts.

     Overwhelmed by the pleasure and as if on reflex, both of Gavi's hands grabbed unto the older's arm, nails digging into the muscular build. He hid his face into the Canarian's shoulder while a broken sob escaped past his lips

"Please ..ahhhh... Pe- Pedri pleeaaase ..." 

"Please what? Use your words baby.."

"Hahh... Ple- please let me co- ahh... come.."