Gave Her Number

As Robin finishes the main part of his house Cody watches. It gets quite darker and Robin is obviously getting tired.
"Do ghosts need to sleep?" Robin said as he rubbed his eyes.
"You can just ask if I'm tired. I'm not just a ghost you know, I'm a human just ... in ghost form." Cody rolled his eyes.
"Apologies, are you tired?" Robin said while tossing the empty boxes into a pile. Cody nodded.
"You can have the couch." Robin responded as he walked away and into his room.

<TIME SKIP>

Robin wakes up and gets up for his daily coffee run he promised himself that he would start doing. He didn't have much trust in himself to finish that promise, but that's besides the point. He grabs random clothes out of his closet that look decent and puts them on, walking to his bathroom to brush his teeth and hair. Robin walks out of his room and starts heading to the front door.
"Boo." Cody says as he appears in front of the door as Robin reaches his hand out. Robin flinches and jumps back a bit.
"What the fuck! You scared me!" Robin shouted as he walked closer to the door.
"That was the plan, smart one." Cody smiled.
"Well your plan worked, now move." Robin rolled his eyes.
"Well, where are you going?"
"To get some stuff.. and coffee.."
"Alrighty then. Have fun cutesie." Cody said as he put his hand on robins chin and put his thumb on robins bottom lip, pulling his hand away and walking off to the living room. Robin stood still, shocked. What the hell just happened? Did Robin seriously just get rizzed up by a damn ghost?
"Where's the tv remote?" Cody asked before Robin could leave.
"I- uh- somewhere- coffee table?" Robin stutters out. Robin quickly ran out the door and shuts it.
He still stands still outside his door, with a strange feeling in his stomach he's never felt before. It can't be anything strange, after-all Cody is just a ghost.
After realizing he's weirdly standing still infront of his apartment, he began walking out of his apartment complex and to the coffee shop. Google maps said it was only 12 minutes away, he thought he mind aswell walk there and save gas. As he was walking he pulled out his phone and began typing his apartment with the name Cody besides it, he really wanted to know more about this ... ghost guy that's magically in his house. As his finger hovers over the enter button, he had questioned himself if he should really do "research" on this guy that's gonna be living in the same apartment as him for ... god knows how long.. Possibly until he moves out. Not paying attention and looking at his phone, he out of nowhere runs into a girl, making her drop her coffee cup out of her hands.
"Oh my god! I'm so so sorry! I wasn't paying attention-"
"It's okay, the cup was basically empty anyways." The girl interrupts Robin.
"I'm still sorry, can I buy you something?" Robin stutters out.
"Is this an attempt of asking for my number?" The girl says, smiling.
"No! Well- uh- Sorta?" Robin turns a shade of pink.
"I don't want anything, but here's my number." The girl says as she pulls a pen out of her bag and begins to write her number on his hand. Her hands were soft and Robin noticed quickly. She finished writing and she put her pen back in her bag.
"Text me later?" She smiled as she walked off. Robin turned even more pink when he saw that beautiful smile. This girl was gorgeous. Like, drop dead gorgeous. Robin ran into the coffee shop and ordered a coffee with nothing else and ran home, nearly tripping over his own feet multiple times. Once he got to his door he attempted to open the door but it was locked, he didn't remember locking it. He reached in his pocket for his key, shit. It's not there. As he begins to panic the door clicks open. Cody stands a few feet from the door, with a confused look on his face.
"Did you forget I'm here?"
Robin realized how stupid he was, forgetting that Cody was there after whatever happened early that morning.
"You gonna come in or just stare at me?" Cody laughed a bit.
Robin snapped back into reality and walked into the apartment, sliding past cody as he closed the door. Robin put his coffee cup on the coffee table and jumped in the couch, smiling while looking at his phone.
"What's got you all smiley?" Cody asked as he sat besides Robin, attempting to look at his phone.
"N-nothing!" Robin responded, nearly dropping his phone out of his hand. 
"Robin. Tell me, please." Cody frowned.
Robin rolled his eyes, "I met a girl at the coffee shop I went to, she seems nice and she's really pretty."
"So I'm not good enough?" His frown turned sarcastic.
"What?" Robin looked at him confused.
Cody shook his head and looked away, "You hungry?" He asked. Robin didn't hear him, he was basically drowning in his phone texting the girl from the coffee shop.
Cody put his hand on robins jawline, making him look away from his phone and up to him.
"Did you hear me?" Cody said as he tilted his head. Robin eyes widened as he turned pink.
"I- uh- y-yes?"
"Then order something." Cody teased.

< 924 words >