Chapter 14 Aren't you Happy?

As Ash and I sat quietly listening "Dame and Sire,how is this possible?" They stood and looked him in the eyes " Eros bring him out now!" 

There she is putting on a show " Who are they mate?" They look at her and to Draco. "She is not your mate!" Mrs Maize scolded.  Dame what do you mean?His father growls .  As Lord Drawl, Lord Amos, and the Master walked out with the two here an involuntary extension on their visit " Jessie is your mate ,and the reason we were resurrected!"

Bring your brother ,Eros out now! Mrs Maize demanded,Lord Drawl turned to walk in." Jessie, her family killed you!" Nonsense, those are lies her parents attempted to save us instead we all died !

Tears trailed my cheek and Ash hugged me as we listened " Dame and Sire!" Oh ,no they beat him what I feared " Mrs Maize hugged  Eros wiping the blood from his mouth and cuts " And, both of you listen " We have watched you all along side  Jessie's parents, "and you !"

They,pointed gave Draco a heart poison and spell " Do not think you will get away with it!" What? "You did what?"  How, did Jessie resurrect you? The young Lord ,and the Douschbag asked .

Hmph " None, of you value Jessie even before we woke she would pray for us !" You ,will leave and never come back! "They looked at "her" ! There are growls and screams "No" Lord Ram held her arms " Cut it now Draco!" Tears fell as he did .

" How will we get home ,if he dies?" The Master asked with a low growl the door was opened as I stepped out slowly " Standing there silently listening for any words " Unsure of Amos true feelings after the dream I felt as if he wasn't really concerned as before!"

If I take you back, I will leave you all there this time! " I heard and saw the conversation among you all last night,  that's how I know he wanted me back here and you bitch said " No" and you Amos, Can't feel our bond? I think it's a lack of honesty don't you!

" I have felt you drifting from me ,and Draco you are ashamed of me so " Why keep us around?" Every time I trust, I am betrayed except this time so " What will you do? Draco , and Amos what will you do? The entourage of soldiers got out of the cars standing behind me some human, one dragon, and a few blue alien species a look of confusion in their eyes.

" If she is betrayed once more, you will be exterminated council orders!" I look behind me "Commander?" We have had you two under surveillance for  over five years " Draco you started out doing a great thing, and she was your rock!

And Ero,s you betrayed her too all the while not realizing she could snuff you out like a match without raising a finger! I turn slowly looking at Commander Drake.

" She is not a normal human and it isn't just because she passed through the gate, there is a few moments of silence" she was blessed by the otherworldly gods !" I knew about part of it,my mom told me that story but I thought it was just a story!

When I finally look up " Momma let's leave for now?" I look at him as I nod " How? Can you just leave us?" Drawl says as I, look back " How can you all pretend to care about me ,while expecting me to stay?

How can you all plot against an assassin, and think I am incapable of killing you? I screamed. "Do not mistake my kindness for ignorance!" I am done being used.

Don't beg forgiveness and then laugh behind me or I will as Commander says snuff you out!" "Only she could bring us back !" Lord Ram said and Mrs Maize stood her ground "Jessie I was wrong!" Please find it in you to forgive us ? I look to both of them Hmph " You might be a long damn time waiting!"

Do either of you deserve it "I said, it before but I truly am sorry for the way things happened!" I look at Eros eyes  I still cut your mark and let you disappear!" Are you really ,aren't you happy?"