talk it through

.✧ ➤ ❝  talk it through ...?¿ ❞

?¿ ❞

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘:  9th november 2022𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: yuri's apartment, Seoul

𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: yuri's apartment, Seoul

"why can't we just go together?" jungkook asked as he laid on his stomach on yuri's bed, watching her pack her suitcase on the floor, his head leaning over to watch her.

they were going to be spending the holiday season with her family in canada— or at least until a few days before the holidays since they had to come back to say goodbye to jin. the plan was that jungkook and yuri would spend november with her family, return early december to spend time with jin before sending him off and then have their own little christmas as a couple for the first time in seoul.

that was the plan until they ran into this problem. "because there will be cameras there," she answered, "there always are. so i'll go a day before you."

"i don't get it, we're dating. we've been dating for months now, almost a year. so why can't we be seen together?" he pouted, looking adorable which made her smile.

"jungkook, it's not that simple, okay? i don't want anyone to know yet."

"yuri," he mocked her tone, "we only started dating because you said you were ready. if you are really ready, then you should be ready to go out with me in front of people."

"it's not that simple." she repeated, getting up to grab more clothes from her closet.

he also stood up and followed her, "you went out with eunwoo, didn't you? you walked with him, laughed with him, held his hand in public— hell, you even kissed him on camera."

"that was different. it was different with him," she said, "and the kissing, that was for work. we were acting."

"were you really? because you were dating at the time so there had to be real feelings involved."

"why are you even bringing this up?" she furrowed her brows, "it has nothing to do with us."

"yes, it does. you disclosed that relationship so quickly."