"Piss off, patchwork."

Shigaraki POV:

Toga and Dabi had been out for almost two hours and I was starting to get very impatient. I mean who take two hours to get blood!? I had been sitting at the bar for almost an hour waiting for them.

"This is taking too-" I was cut off by the door slamming open, I turned my head and saw Toga, who was covered in blood. And Dabi, his whole arm was smoking.

"What took you two so long!?" I glared at Toga, as much as I wanted to blame Dabi, missions were the only thing he took seriously. There was no way in hell it was his fault.

"You said to get blood-" Toga was cut off by Dabi covering her mouth, my gaze turned to him.

"She almost got herself caught by running off and trying to do things herself." Dabi said simply before taking his hand off the girl's mouth.

I rolled my eyes and turned away from the two, I knew Toga would do something stupid if I sent her alone, that's why I sent Dabi with her, but her doing something stupid while Dabi was with her was completely unexpected.

"We got blood from 3 UA kids." Dabi said as he sat next to me.

"Good." I said somewhat quiet as I got up and walked to my room. I really didn't feel like dealing with Dabi's bullshit. Every time me and Dabi had a conversation it turned into some kind of fight, and I was too tired to deal with it.

I closed my door and laid down on my bed, I hadn't gotten much sleep and I was exhausted from waiting for those idiots to get back. I fell asleep almost instantly.

————————

Two hours later I was woken up by someone knocking on my door, I groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"What!?" I yelled, my voice was raspier than normal.

"Kurogiri said to wake you up." I heard Dabi say from the other side of the door.

"Piss off, patchwork." I said as I rolled over and buried my face in my pillow.

"Shut it, crusty." I heard Dabi walking away and let out a sigh of relief. Kurogiri hates it when I oversleep, or when anyone oversleeps. He never gave a reasoning, he just hates it.

I tried to pull my blanket over me and it turned to dust in my hands. "Fuck..." I mumbled as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got up and walked out to the bar. "Kurogiri." I mumbled as I looked up at the fog man. "New blanket." I said as I sat down at the bar.

"Look who rose from the dead." Dabi said from the couch as he threw a pillow at the back of my head.

"Fuck you, crispy."