twenty

excuse all mistakes

"Hi guys." Kelly smiled, waving his arms wildly. "Oh c'mon don't take Yara away." He pouted, seeing Niara and Lyric escort Yara and Jayah away because they knew things were about to get ugly. Kelly was truly crazy and delusional in the head.

Hakim stood in front of a smiling Kelly, mugging deeply. "I should drop your head off to your mama." He simply stated. It was clear that the detectives weren't doing their jobs, because he didn't understand how Kelly just popped up out of nowhere. It was clear that Kelly was right under their nose the whole time.

"Hey that's not fair, at least I allowed Yara to make a phone call first." He frowned, crossing his arms over his chest. "Anyhow, I've come to drop off Yara's personal tapes. I thought that she would want to see everything for herself." He shrugged.

Hakim drew his fist back, punching Kelly right in the nose making him stumble to the ground. He picked Kelly up by his shirt and slammed his body into a big ant bed repeatedly punching him in the face. All he saw was rage and all he could hear was Yara's screams and cries that had been haunting him since the kidnapping first took place.

"Na this nigga really fighting him in a ant bed." Geno chuckled, sipping from his cup. Everyone stood around just watching, not even bothering to intervene.

"Stand up pussy." Hakim grumbled, picking Kelly up by his shirt again before twisting his nose satisfying when he heard Kelly's bones cracking along with his cries in agony.

"Mommy!" Kelly cried.

"That's right, call for ya mama." Hakim smirked, taking his pistol out and pistol whipping Kelly multiple times until blood was trickling from his forehead. "Thanks bro." He nodded when Kofi passed him a metal bat that was used at one of games.

Hakim swung the bat and hit Kelly in the stomach with full force. "Let's try again." He shrugged. He swung the bat and this time it landed right in the side of Kelly's ribs instantly cracking his whole rib cage.

"Now let's—Hakim step away from him!" A cop shouted, pulling up to the scene seeing Hakim brutally beat Kelly. Every cop in the city knew of Hakim's anger and how violent he could get.

Hakim bent down to Kelly's unrecognizable face and smirked. "What's your mama number I wanna be fair?" He asked.

"Mommy is dead." Kelly cried out in agony at the pain he was feeling.

"Oh. Well you'll see her soon." Hakim shrugged, walking away nonchalantly. He wanted so bad to kill Kelly right then and there, but the last thing he needed on his trail was a murder charge.

The police officers immediately went to cuff Kelly, already calling for backup and an ambulance. They weren't suprised to see the damage to his face. "Hakim, I suggest you leave." One of officers suggested.

"Should've let me kill him, fuck ass cops and they wack ass handcuffs." Hakim mugged, for the fifth time under his breath. Once he spotted Kelly he immediately was set to off him, but he knew he couldn't. It would be way too many witnesses. Instead he decided to just brutally beat Kelly.

"Come on bro, we dont need you going to jail. Plus Jayah was out here along with other kids." Kofi replied. Although he wanted Kelly dead just as bad as anyone else, he didn't want any of his brothers hands being dirty behind it. He knew Kelly wasn't going to even last fourty eight hours in a prison cell.