Part 14

Yn's pov
I immediately ran from there and comes to my room i was sitting on the bed's corner while holding my knees and crying because I'm feeling very bad after doing this type of behaviour with taehyung oppa I know he was very upset with my these behaviour but i can't do nothing because he did very bad with me i know he didn't did intentionally but still a fear was inside me of taehyung was still there I try my best to forgot those memories but whenever I see taehyung oppa I starts remembering everything I was crying while remembering this but thenI don't know when I fall asleep.

After a week I started going to school.

* In school *

Hey yn did you forgive your taehyung oppa yeona asked to her.

No I didn't I'm not talking to him yn said without expression on her face.

But why yeona asked her in shock.

You know na what he did yn said to her.

But yn he didn't did intentionally it was just a mistake yeona trying to explain her.

Oh pls for God sake stop now i'm tired to listen this from everyone all are saying same thing but still it's true rather he did in mistake but he did but...yn said in little angry voice but then stops.

But what...yeona asked to her.

But no one knows that how I feel when I didn't talk to him how I cry every night do you think that I love to hurt him I can't see him sad but what can I do I..i..was just scared from him now...i scared to talk to him...yn said to her and brust out in tears.

Shh...shh...yniee...don't cry I know you are hurt too pls don't cry....yeona said to her while calming and hugging her when she was crying bitterly on her chest.

Be a good girl you are strong girl right don't cry....yeona said to her while hugging her and she nodded her head in yes with teary eyes.

She didn't talked to him for two months and taehyung was yearning to talk with her but she didn't but one day.

Yn's pov
It was late night and i don't know why I'm not sleepy my stomach was also hungry and I remembered that I saved one of my ice cream so I secretly went to kitchen to eat my icecream but as I reached there I saw that jungkook oppa was already eating my ice cream in the kitchen

Huh..bad...oppa..he..is...eating...my...
Ice...cream...huh...yn murmurs in mouth.

But thank god he didn't saw me yn said to her self.

Then she was going to her room slowly and silently but then her steps stops because she heard someone's crying sounds from taehyung's room she slowly getting her steps towards taehyung's room then she slowly opened his gate she saw that taehyung was crying mess while sitting on his bed.

Yn...taehyung said as he saw yn while wiping his tears.

Oppa...c..can...i..yn fearfully said to him because she was still scared from him.

Yes...say yn...taehyung said to her while giving big smile happy tears started flowing from his eyes because she was talking with him after two months.