Part 12

How did you believe on that motherfu¢ker teacher haan...Namjoon angrily said to yn's principle while angrily banging on the table.

Don't you know that yn never misbehave with anyone...suga said angrily.

She didn't even misbehaved with our bodyguards, maids then how did you believed on that bstrd...jungkook angrily said to principle.

Don't you know she is a topper of the class then how did you think that she can do like this...jin angrily said to principle.

Just because of that motherfu¢ker teacher my yn is not talking with me taehyung angrily grawls in anger and immediately comes and said while holding and jerking his shirt's collar.

Wait...waitt...principle fearfully said to them.

Then they stops and leaves him.

I...i..know...that she can't do this that's why I checked CCTV footage too that's why I called you here principle fearfully said them while sighing.

Then say what happened jimin asked to them.

I can't say....principle fearfully said to them.

Why...jhope asked him.

Nothing just I can't say you go and see by yourself...principle fearfully said to them.

Then they went to see the CCTV footage.

There eyes got widened and their blood was boiling in anger as they sees that they saw that yn was begging in front of his teacher and the teacher is continuously harrasing her.

Pls stop this I can't see taehyung said while turning his face on other side tears are flowing from his eyes.

Poor yn how she suffered but she didn't even think about to tell us why...Namjoon said while crying.

We are just shame as being a brother we cannot able to protect our sister shame on us huh...jungkook angrily said while crying and kicking on the floor in anger.

Yes jungkook we are just shame as being a brother jin said while crying in anger.

Then they immediately angrily went to principle.

Where is this teacher now...jimin angrily asked to principle while placing his both hands on the table.

H...he..is..teaching in yn's class room...
principle fearfully said to them.

Alright...then...let's go...suga said and then everyone went to that classroom.

They comes inside the classroom while that teacher Mr. Choi was teaching.

Ahh...who..are...you...leave...me..... Mr. Choi said shockingly while taehyung was dragging him forcefully by his shirt's collar from his back.

I'm your death Mr. Choi be ready to die...taehyung angrily said while dragging him outside they all are also going with taehyung.

But when everyone's went and jungkook was going in last to them then suddenly.

Jungkook...oppa...yeona calls jungkook and stands up in his seat.

Yes....jungkook says while turning back.

When she was about to say something but suddenly.

Wait...you are yn's friend yeona right....Jungkook immediately said when he recognized her while coming towards her.