Princess

Just as Jacob had gently placed me on the hood of his car, a passing vehicle happened to witness our very spicy encounter. The driver, a mix of curiosity and genuine concern, rolled down their window and kindly offered their assistance.

"Hey, do you guys need any help?" 

Jacob and I exchanged a brief glance, a combination of amusement and embarrassment coloring our faces. Damn, this community is so freaking noisy.

"No, thank you! We're fine." Major side eye. 

After stealing one more swift kiss, Jacob snatched my bike, effortlessly cramming it into the trunk of his car, and motioned for me to hop into the passenger seat, after opening the door for me. Not a word was uttered, but his actions spoke volumes. My gaze lingered on him as he strutted around the front of the car, sliding into the driver's seat. I ran my tongue over my slightly swollen lips, still buzzing with anticipation. Fuck, I wanted this to continue forever. More kisses. More rain. Damn, this whole moment had been pure perfection. The perfect kiss, the perfect atmosphere, and those perfect lips that had me craving it all.

"Strap in. You are staying over at my house."

"What? Hell no. What about your parents? And I don't usually go over to a guy's house only after one shared coffee and a doughnut."

"You barely touched the doughnut, so technically it was only coffee."

"What?"

He reached behind him and placed something in my lap. I peered into the small brown paper bag and was met with the sight of a vanilla doughnut.

"You didn't eat your doughnut. I was actually planning to eat it myself after returning home, but then the rightful owner herself zoomed in like a maniac on her bike."

I couldn't hold back my laughter. This guy and his smooth talk needed a serious reality check.

"So, was it that bad?"

"Nah, it was kinda cute. In that crazy-cute way, you know? But still, cute."

"You're the crazy-cute one," I huffed my lame-ass response.

"Am I now?"

I swear this fucker thrives on annoying questions, but I have to admit, he had me laughing once again. I took a bite of the now-dry donut.

"Pretty dry, I gotta say."

"I have other snacks at home." He had his signature smirk pulling up on his smug face.

"What about your parents?"

Oops, that wasn't what I meant to say.

"They're not around."

"Look, as I said before, I'm not going with you. Not after just a coffee. Although the donut did sway me a bit, I'll admit. But nice try, Reed."

"I told you to call me Jacob, Vianna."

His voice dropped, and his hand slid to the back of my neck, giving a gentle squeeze. The motion traveled right to my still-pulsing clit.

"Do you have a thing for choking?"

He burst into laughter, a deep and genuine belly laugh that I was hearing from him for the first time.

"What do you know about choking kinks?" he managed to say amid his laughter.

"Who doesn't? The whole 'good girl' part gave you away. Are you into dark fantasy novels? Lots of steamy scenes? Or maybe more into mafia stories? I can totally see you reading those alpha male bully tales in the corner of our school library. All brooding and mysterious, growling at anyone who dares to come near you. You can't tell me you just got all of this out of stalking who I am following on Insta."