13

Character:-

✩°。⋆⸜ Monkey D. Luffy

You were lay on the bed as you face the ceiling. You took a deep breath as you sigh loudly, you have sleep through day an now you couldn't sleep, and your guts were telling you to run away. From this ship, although you really didn't want to run away. It's not like both your leg are gone, yeah they are totally right on where they belong totally... Unfortunately for you it was quite annoying and boring to be in the dark all by yourself.

Someone is snoring very loudly, you sit up even tho you wanted to walk around you do not have the leg to do it. Your thoughts were running crazy as hell, even tho you lost most your own memories you still know how to used your own power. As you took a deep breath, this might not work but it's good to try. "Dream repair" you mumbled as your whole body glow in white as you close your eyes shut. Your whole body felt ice cold and you were freezing, what a painful way of healing yourself. But when it's done the cold feeling left you immediately, you soon open your eyes.

Looking down you see your new leg, as you try to stand up but you stumbled a bit. And you fell hitting the ground with your face, "Ouch" you quietly say out as you try to stand by up, it seem like you're new leg  are not used to standing, you hold the bed to help you stand up on your feet. Walking felt like absolute nightmare, every step you took felt like you're feet was going to give up on you. And you do not like it at all.

"Need help" a femail voice say out as you turn and look at them, a fine and curvy women "Hello" you say as you wave at them, it was quite awkward for you. You were using the wooden fence to hold you stand up properly. "I don't think you have gotten my name yet have you?" She asked you as you nod no "I'm Robin, no need to introduce yourself I know who you are" Robin say as you smile back at her "I don't think I should tell you this but... Luffy have always talk about you" Robin say as she walk closer to you "Pff, although I don't really know anymore he sound nice" you say.

"You really don't remember him am I right?" Robin asked as she help you stand up a bit more "Kind of, I do indeed remember our childhood time but a little only" you say as you chuckled "It's ok it's not you're fault you don't remember him" Robin say as she pat you're back slowly and gently "I just hope he isn't too sad about me not knowing him" you say softly as she chuckled "hm, even tho you don't remember him you clearly care for him alot" Robin say as you smile.

"Thanks for talking to me I have to go I want to sleep" you say as you walk away slowly as she watched you, you just went inside the your so called room. You sit near the window as you look the window, it was quite the view if you asked me, you just wish everything could stay peaceful like this.

You're eyes start to feel heavy you did indeed wanted to  stay awake but you couldn't help it.

DREAM LAND

you walk around the field that was full of beautiful flowers, but the flower you touch all turn into ash in an instant. As you watch in curiosity. Then all of the flower that surrounded you turn into ash, than lots of black figure appear out of no where.

You take out your sword and was ready to fight them. But when you were about to slay them you couldn't move. But you could move your eyes around, the blace figures surrounded you as they start to touch you.

Their touch was sticky and warm how much you hate it, one of them put their sticky hand on your shoulder. And lean toward your ears "Mh... Love.... aha... Go.." The figure moan in your ears as you shiver. Your face went red as you could move again, but this time before you could move you fall down into a void.

You feel like you were falling forever, than you felt a soft feeling you were laying in a soft bed. As you smile, than you hear footsteps. A black figure was standing infront of you, you try to sit up but chain start to come out from under te bed. The chain tie around your legs and arms, you try to scream but nothing come out from your mouth, the figure lay beside you and start to touch you rather inappropriately.

Tears start to fall from your eyes as you close your eyes shut.

Real world.

You sit up quickly you were panting. You just realized everything that happened right now was all bad dream, you look out the window to see it was still dark meaning it was night. You stand up and walk towards the window, you open it as soon as the window open the cold breeze hit you.

You were sweating hard and you enjoy the cold breeze. You try to clear your mind. Maybe your dream was just a wet dream, but you did not enjoy it tho. It felt more like you were being sexually assaulted on your own dream. You shiver from the thought of being touch without your consent. What a weird dream you have, maybe you over thinking like this make you have such dream.

You took a deep breath enjoying the alone time you were having. The sea look so nice sometimes you wish you could swim, but unfortunately you cannot. You do not fear the thought of dying from drowning, what's the point of living without some danger. In the end everyone is going go die anyway, there is no reason to fear something we are all going to met one day...