3

Character:-

ᝰ.ᐟPORTGAS D. ACE.

If your internet is bad and can't see the image!

𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝟷𝟾𝟻 𝚌𝚖 (𝟼'𝟷) 𝚝✹𝚕𝚕. 𝙷𝚎 𝚑✹𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑✹𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚊 𝚖✹𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 ✹𝚗𝚍 𝚝✹𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚖✹𝚗. 𝙿✹𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚋𝚎✹𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛. 𝙷𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚝 [🍩]

[Title]
" A childhood friend! "

The man who was standing infront of you was no other than

The man who was standing infront of you was no other than. Portgas D. Ace, your childhood friends. You were just standing there completely shock, you never thought you'll meet him again not after what happened. "What... aren't ya' gonna hug me? Nothing?" He ask you with a cocky smile as you couldn't help yourself. You ran to his arm and hug him it look like a scene made by studio Ghibli. "You fucker! I thought you forgot about me!" You say as you hit him in the head "Ouch! You still hit hard" he say as he chuckled.

"Of course i hit hard! You never come save me when i need you!" You say as you fold your arm and roll your eyes at him. "You're no longer independent...?" He ask you as he scratch his head "What...? Im confused" you say as he laugh at your face as you hut him again "Is hitting me your love language?!" He ask you as he caresses the place where you have hit him.

"Maybe" you say teasing him as you smile at him. "Than i guess you can hit me as much as you want" he say back "So not cheesy" you say as he sigh. "Wait... where is your shirt at?" You ask him confused as he shrugged his shoulders at you. "Stop, don't look at me like that... im shy" he say as he covered his abs with his arm as he jokingly hit your back. "Eh...? Not interested" you say as you look away from him as he look at you disappointed.