*.·:·. ⛧ 006 ⛧ .·:·.*

"new location"

"new location"

Y/n opened her eyes and was met with the Na'vi people chattering down below. Y/n unwrapped the cocoon she was in and sat up.

she looked to her left and saw Jakes hammock empty. "shit." Y/n whispered. she carefully got out of her own and started walking to the trunk of Hometree.

Y/n walked down the spiral staircase and to the bottom. she looked around the place and saw a bunch of people doing their own things.

the woman kept hearing the natives talking in their language and found it interesting.

she had never heard such a language as Earth mostly consisted of people talking english, you'd be lucky to find someone that spoke another language.

Y/n heard her sister speak a couple of sentences in other languages like french or spanish, even german.

as Y/n walked past a group of kids, they started laughing and following Y/n. they tried pulling her tail to get her attention but Y/n just tried to spot Jake or his sister, Neytiri.

"kä, kä!" Y/n kept hearing the kids whisper. they kept laughing and jumping on front of Y/n to get a better look at her.

Y/n smiled at their curious faces and let them jump. she decided to have a little fun of her own.