*.·:·. ⛧ 004 ⛧ .·:·.*

"beautiful man"

"beautiful man"

"holy shit."

Y/n had never seen such a beautiful sight before. they were in the helicopter going into the forest of the Na'vi.

Trudy was flying over some water and Y/n was on the edge looking out. Y/n held a gun in her hands and held a railing to keep her inside.

Trudy made a turn letting Norm and Y/n see a beautiful creature. it had four wings instead of just two like on Earth, and were a dark purple colour.

Y/n and Norm admired the creature and jumped a little when it spotted them and screeched.

Trudy had flown over the water and was getting closer to the forest. Y/n noticed a couple of big trees around making her eyes widen. "those are some big ass trees."

the team flew over a waterfall and Trudy rode down. Y/n whooped loudly making Trudy glance back and chuckle.

Trudy finally flew down into the forest and went to land. a bunch of small animals jumped away from the helicopter to avoid getting hit.

Y/n and Lyle jumped out of the helicopter before it touched ground and pointed their guns at anything that moved.

"Norm, your pack!" Grace pushed Norm back as he was to entranced in the environment he forgot his equipment.