chapter 9

Third-person pov:

Valentina smiled softly after hearing her husband's sweet words but this beautiful moment was spoiled by their son and grandsons who were shouting like crazy people. her husband glared at all of them, especially his son, and said in his dangerous voice: Who are you all to order me like this? you guys can't even take care of yourselves then how will you take care of this little girl? It will be better than me and your grandmother taking care of this baby girl.

but dad- Giovanni is cut off by his father.

no, I am the one who takes the decisions and you guys follow them Alessandro said leaving no space for arguing

Alessandro looks at the baby and smiles, but the baby looks at Giovanni with a cute pout. She saw when Alessandro was shouting at Giovanni. She didn't understand what they were talking about, but she didn't like it when Alessandro scolded him, making her more scared of Alessandro.

She wiggled and tries to leave Valentina's grip as she wanted to go to Giovanni's arms but couldn't, her face scrunched and she started crying loudly while making grabby hands toward Giovanni. Valentina panicked and started bouncing the baby after hearing her cry but even after doing everything, the baby did not stop crying, even she started crying more loudly. After some time, Valentina notices that Baby might want to go to her son as she just look at him for a long time so just To Make Sure Valentina took the baby to her son to see the baby's reaction, and as soon as the baby saw Giovanni, she throws herself on him and hugged him as if her life depended on it.

Look like she doesn't like you at all, Grandpa. Ryder said this while smirking at his grandpa.

Yeah, you scared that poor child, you old man. Damon said this while glaring at his grandpa.

Giovanni took the baby away because he knew his sons would take advantage of the baby crying like this. As Giovanni walks away, all his sons start scolding their grandfather and tell him how the baby cannot live without their dad at all, so she should stay with them. Alessandro was not sure about his grandsons, but seeing Baby hugging his son like this, he was sure that Baby is feel safe with his son and that she wants to stay with him. He understands now that the Baby only allows other people to come near her without crying because she knows that Giovanni will not let anyone hurt her, so she stays with others only as long as Giovanni's full attention is on her. Then as soon as his little attention is removed from her, she starts crying so that she can go back into his arms again.

_____________________________________

After a lot of struggle by the Rossi brothers, their grandfather finally agreed with them, but they had a condition that they would not send the baby to an orphanage, either they would keep the baby with them or if they ever do not want to keep her here with them, then they should give her to him and his wife or one of their uncles because they know that all their sons will stand with open arms to keep this little angel with them.

Don't worry about her whereabouts, Grandfather I will adopt her and take her guardianship as a big brother

hey guys,

I hope you like this chapter, please leave your precious comments and votes........

what is going to happen next?

are you guys excited about the next update?

thank you

stay safe and healthy

see you in the next update