chapter 6

Roy pov:

After seeing that grandpa is calling, I just ran out of the room without saying anything by giving dad his phone Maybe they came to know about the baby but how? I don't know how Grandpa always knows what happened at our house, no matter what he always knows everything. Sometimes I think he had some magic that's why he always knows

I know that dad will gonna take some time, so I should take advantage of this and spend some time with my princess but if anyone sees us here, they will not let me spend time with my princess alone and will keep disturbing us. So I take her to my room.

After some time I heard dad's shout. I sighed cause I know Now I have to give my princess to dad. I wish I could spend some more time with my princess. Maybe I should ask dad about this one more time After thinking all this, I picked up the baby and started going towards the living room. When I reached the living room, I saw that all my brothers and dad were sitting, after seeing me, dad came without saying anything and took the baby from me.

I was about to say something but dad just glared at me so I didn't say anything Then he went back to the sofa and sat down and said: Listen, boys, your grandfather is coming here, he will probably reach here by tomorrow morning.

What but why is Grandpa coming here?  What will we do now? We also have to take the baby to the hospital tomorrow. Ryder said.

we? Dad raised his eyebrows and said.

yes, we, cause I will also go to the hospital with you and the baby tomorrow. Ryder said with a proud expression

No, tomorrow I will go with dad. Alex said 

no, I will go

after that everyone started fighting about who would go with until dad shout at us to stop then dad said while glaring at us: None of you will go with me, I will go to the hospital alone with the baby, and you all will stay at home and welcome your grandpa and I don't want to listen to you, so now everyone goes to your room.

Everyone just nodded and Ryder quickly picked up the baby without saying anything and gently smiled at her But she just looked at him with big eyes Then she started looking around as if she was looking for someone then she saw dad and started making grabby hands toward him. she pouted when she sees that she can't reach for him then her face scrunched and started crying loudly while looking toward dad.

Dad just glared at Ryder then he came and took her away from him after seeing Dad, Baby hugged him tightly as if she never wants to go away from him. Dad glared at all of us and then went to his room with the baby.

Third person pov:  (next morning)

baby woke up on Giovanni's chest and yawned cutely stretching her tiny arms and legs. she giggled at his sleeping face and his lips slightly parted just like hers. she touched his face happily making him furrow his eyebrows. he woke up from his sleep but didn't open his eyes just wanting to hear her angelic giggles.

she babbled touching his face happily then she poked his cheeks a few times and giggled happily rolling over him and falling on the bed in the process making him chuckle at her. she blinked her eyes a few times trying to sit up but couldn't as wince and pouted.

he opened his eyes and stretched his arms while saying: morning princess

she giggled and babbled something while he just chuckle and took her in his lap and went to the bathroom to ready her because today they both have to go to the hospital for her check-up. After he got them both ready to go to the hospital. they started going downstairs.

When they reached the living room, they found Rex ready and sitting on the sofa as if he was waiting for someone. Giovanni said while looking at him: At this time you should have been in the office, what are you doing here? and you have an important meeting today.

Hearing Giovanni's voice, Rex turned back and text him on his phone calmly. after some time Giovanni hears a ping on his phone so he looks and sees that Rex text him his answer Today's meeting was canceled and I have some free time, so I am going to the hospital with you.  After seeing this, Giovanni was about to say something to Rex but Rex just quietly came and took the baby from him, and without saying anything, he just started walking towards the car with her. Giovanni just sighed and also started going to the car.

(in the hospital)

Right now Giovanni is sitting in front of the doctor with a crying baby because the baby doesn't want to go away from Giovanni and whenever a nurse comes to take her for a check-up, she starts crying loudly. After some time with a lot of struggle, the doctor found out that the baby is one year and eight months old and she is allergic to broccoli and peanut till now she is not been fully vaccinated due to which all the vaccines have to be given one by one.

 Rex left the room because he couldn't bear to see the baby cry, honestly even I can't bear to see her crying like this, I don't know why my heart hurts every time I see her cry. After a lot of crying and struggle with the baby, finally she got fully vaccine after that, the doctor gave me a diet chart because the baby is very small according to her age, so she has to be given food and drink according to this diet chart. We have to bring her to this hospital every six months for her treatment.

After all these things, They started going home but it took some time for them to reach home because they had to take some medicines and some other things for the baby. When both of them reached home, they saw that everyone was sitting in the living room, Giovanni looked at everyone when he heard a voice, which make his eyes wide open.

'looks like you need to give me an explanation, Son'

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. please leave your comments and votes...........

Are you guys excited about grandpa's reaction?

Do you think he gonna like her or send her to some orphanage?

Can you guys suggest a name for the baby?

Stay safe and healthy 

Thank you