Pets (Chris x Justin x Ricky)

Justin is the owner of two human pets. Ricky, a kitten boy, and Chris, a wolf boy.
"Come here Kitten" Justin says pulling on the leash of the boy with long hair that's only wearing a miniskirt, thigh highs, ears, a collar and a tail plug.
"Yes Master" Ricky says exited and crawling to Justin sitting on a chair. Once Ricky is over there he gets on his knees.
"Where's my pup" Justin leans in and asks.
"I can't say Master" Ricky frowns.
"When I find that little slut he's in for a punishment, if you find him you will be rewarded" he says.
"What's the reward" Ricky perks up.
"Whatever you want kitten" Justin leans in and kisses Ricky. Rick proceeds to put tongue in and Justin bites it.
"Ow..." Rick whines
"It's fine Kitten. Now go find that little brat Chris." Justin demands. Ricky goes and looks for the wolf boy. He walks into a room.
"Chris? Justin wants you" Rick yells.
"No~" Chris moans a bit.
"Chris what are you doing" Ricky asks and finds Chris in the corner with a vibrator on his cock. Chris is wearing the same things as Ricky but with wolf ears and tail.
"Mmph Ricky~" He moans.
"Come on" Ricky grabs him by his leash.
"Ngh I'm almost doone" He moans while Ricky drags him by his leash.

They get back into the room with Justin.
"I found him. He was in our room playing with a vibrator" Ricky says.
"You little slut" Justin slaps Chris and that's enough for Chris to cum.
"Mmm Justin~" He moans.
"You fucking slut. Cumming just from me slapping you. Playing with yourself without my permission." Justin yells at him.
"Mmm I'm sorry Master I'm just so... horny..." Chris whines as he starts humping Ricky's leg.
"C-Chris" Ricky whines a bit.
"Hmm... kiss. With tongue" Justin demands. Ricky gets down on his knees and starts making out with Chris. They both moan as they're cocks brush up against eachother under their skirts.
"Mmm so fucking hot" Justin says as he pulls both their leashes. They stop and look at him.
"What do you want us to do Master. I want his punishment and my reward to be me 'playing' with him." Ricky begs.
"Aww how can I say no to your little beg" Justin says. Ricky goes behind Chris and pulls on his tail butt plug.
"Aaa~ Ricky~" He moans.
"Good puppy" He says pulling on his leash.
"Put him on my lap" Justin says and Ricky does it. After Ricky puts Chris on Justin's lap, he starts making out with Chris and playing with his little 3 inches.
"M-Master~ stop himmm~" Chris whines and Justin says 'no'. Chris starts to feel a bulge in Justin's pants.
"Master you are hard" Chris says so Justin reaches infront of Chris and plays with his boner.
"Good puppy" Rick says. Justin starts grinding his clothed boner onto Chris' exposed hole.
"Ricky, be a good kitten and lick his asshole please" Justin says while getting up and bending Chris over the chair. Ricky gets on his knees and takes out Chris' wolf tail butt plug. The plug comes out with a *pop*. Ricky starts licking his hole while Chris starts moaning. Justin pulls on his leash.
"R-Ricky~" Chris moans.
"You only moan for me" Justin says while slapping Chris' ass. Ricky sticks the tip of his tongue in and Chris loses it. Chris cums.
"That's enough Kitten, I'm about to teach this pup a lesson" Justin says while taking his own seven inches out of his pants. He lubes up his cock and without warning shoves it into Chris while pulling his leash.
"You see what happens when little wolves like you decide to be a slut?" He says and when he doesn't get an answer he starts pounding to Chris. Ricky is sitting on his knees trying to hide he boner. Justin's notices and stops moving still inside Chris.
"Aw, does Kitten have a boner?" Justin says pulling on Ricky's leash.
"Yes Master. May i jerk off while watching you guys?" Ricky asks sweetly.
"Yes you can Kitten. Pull on your tail plug while you do" Justin says and goes back to destroying Chris. Ricky starts jerking off under his skirt and starts pulling on his butt plug while making small whimpers.
"Mmm. Take it puppy. This is what you get for being a little brat." Justin says finding Chris' prostate. Chris moans very loud.
"I-im not a puppy. I'm a wolf"  Chris says between loud moans.
"Shut up" Justin reaches around and pinches Chris' nipple. Back to Ricky. He is still on his knees jerking off and edging himself. He keeps pulling on the plug and pushing it deeper.
"Get over here Kitten" Justin demands.
"Yes Master, where" He obeys.
"Sit on the chair infront of Chris. He's going to suck your little cock" Justin says.
"Yes Master" Ricky does what he's told.

After many thrusts Justin cums inside of Chris and leaves him an Ricky alone in the room.

(There will be a part 2 sometime)