Choking always leads to things (Chris x Justin)

It's been a long ass day. They have been on tour for the last two weeks and tonight's concert is finally over. All the guys went back stage like usual. They all usually spend a few hours in the back to gey clean, hang out with eachother, change, or whatever else five men do after a concert. There's a couch and a few chairs for everyone to sit in since happily this tour it was only Motionless In White and nobody else. Chris sits down on the couch, hasn't showered or changed yet still wearing his bulletproof vest and his body paint. He spreads his legs out and puts his arms around the back since nobody else was in there because they are doing whatever the fuck they do. Justin walks in and stands in front of Chris.
"Hey man" Justin says
"Hey" Chris replies leaning his head back. Justin looks and sees something he likes. Justin sees Chris' exposed throat. It makes it even better that he's wearing his black choker, it makes him look more... submissive.
'I should put my hand around that beautiful throat of his' Justin thinks. He walks up to Chris, his boots being loud.
"So Chris..." He starts.
"Mmm" He makes a sound to tell Justin to go on.
"I love that choker on you" He says and Chris responds with a smile. Justin walks to where their knees are now touching and puts his hand out. As soon as he does, he puts his hand around Chris' throat.
"Ahh" Chris makes an almost moan.
'Oh shit.' Justin thinks to himself.
"J-Justin-" Chris looks up at him and squirms a bit. Justin goes up to his ear and whispers "I didn't know you were into this type of stuff." and he presses a bit harder.
"Justin..." Chris moans and starts clenching his thighs like he's trying to hide something. Justin notices this and let's go of his throat. Justin pulls his legs apart.
"Aw what are you trying to hide here honey" He says in a seductive tone starting to rub Chris' balls through his pants. Chris starts moaning like the little whore he is.
"Shut the fuck up. The others dont need to hear this" Justin says grabbing Chris around the throat again. Chris gets even harder from him getting choked. Justin goes to his ear.
"Bend over this couch. Now." He whispers and obeys. Justin goes over to Vinnys bag and grabs lube, Chris not questioning why Justin knows why Vinny has it or knows where it is.
"Strip you little slut." Justin says smacking his ass. Chris takes off his pants and underwear and as he's about to take off his vest Justin stops him.
"No no, don't take off the vest." He says. He looks at Chris' little cock that's already standing up and leaking. Justin bites his lip and starts rubbing himself through his pants at the scene. Justin takes off his pants and underwear and grabs the lube. He lathers it onto his cock and looks at Chris' ass. Justin bends down, opens Chris' cheeks and starts licking his little puckering hole.
"Nghh~ J-Justin~" He moans loudly. Justin gets up right as Chris starts to get loud. He knows the others can hear him but he doesn't give a shit. Without warning, his sticks his huge cock into Chris.
"Daddy~" Chris moans without realising. Justin goes all the way in and just stops right there, leaning into Chris' ear.
"Mmm, yes baby. I am your daddy." He He moans and goes back up. Justin takes no time and starts pounding into Chris. Chris is letting out loud moans and Justin gets fed up with it. He puts his hand around his throat.
"DADDY~" Chris is getting close.
"Aw, is my baby getting close?" Justin asks and gets a yes moaned in response. He pulls out.
"Daddy! Why would you pull out!" Chris whines. Justin reaches into his pocket and grabs something. Its a cockring and he puts it on Chris.
"Daddy nooo" Chris whines. Justin goes back in slamming even harder. Chris is just as loud as he can be at this point. Justin sneaks his hand around and starts jerking Chris rubbing precum all over.
"Yes baby. Moan for daddy like the little slut you are" Justin yells putting his hand around his throat again. Justin goes in deep with about ten more thrusts and cums inside of Chris. He let's Chris fall the the floor after he pulls out. He gets to his level and starts playing with his tip since Chris has a ring on so he can't cum.
"D-daddy take it off" He moans. Justin finally gives in and takes it off letting him cum.
"So uh... you guys done?" Vinny says walking in, pulling up his pants.
"Yep! Glad you enjoyed watching us" Justin says kissing Chris with tongue.