♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9♡

Ridha pov:

Ridha pov:

I don't know for how many hours I slept. I groaned as sunrays hit on my face. I turned to see papa still asleep, sitting on the couch. I think Mumma didn't come even to see me. Expectations hurts. I sadly thought. But my papa is enough for me.
I know he wants to relieve me from the pain, but sadly I am the stubborn one here, who is still holding onto my family's love.

From being an orphan, in my small age I used to crave for the love. When I got that, I wanted to cherish it forever. It may be selfish of me think like that, but it's simply not easy being an orphan. When I was in orphanage, children used to visit us on their birthdays.

That time seeing the love they get from their parents, make my jealous. Not because they are getting it, but because I don't have anyone to love.

When Mumma papa adopted me, I was very happy.  Eventhough it is for short time, I enjoyed being loved. At my sad times, I think that I am blessed to have atleast a family. My papa is the best. Although Mumma is indifferent towards me, papa never differntiated me and Pallavi.

He always suggest me to go abroad and continue my studies, but I always reject it because I want papa to be with me. I want to be dependent on my papa. I always want to be the little girl with him.

"Ridhu, you woke up. Wait, I will call the doctor" He said and went out as soon as he saw me up from the sleep.
My leg still pains me a little.

Doctor checks me and prescribed the medicine.
"You have to take your food intake properly. You are very week. And don't stress yourself too much. You can discharge after your breakfast." He advised me and went out.

Papa went to bring breakfast. He is still angry with me for not eating properly.
" Why don't you take your food properly Ridhu? It destroys your health beta" His tone clearly experresses the worry he have for me.

" I am sorry papa. I will eat regularly, I promise." I answered. It's not like I am dieting for weight loss, it's just that I don't feel like eating.

Papa fed me the soup and went to make payments. After completing the formalities, we went to house.

....................
....................

Reaching house, papa carried me inside. He make me sit on the sofa. Mumma is drinking her coffee.
" How is she?" She asked papa.

"Better now." Papa answered as he sat near me.

"Of course, the dramaqueen would be better" Pallavi muttered rolling her eyes.

Come on Ridha, don't listen to her. I am strong.

"I am going to freshen up. Take rest Ridhu. You can go to college when you are fine. " Papa said kissing my forehead and went upstairs.

I should leave too before hearing anything. I went to my room before they can say anything.

.....................
.....................

One week!

It had been one week, since I went to College. The wound was healed completely. Today I want to go as many works are pending. I wanna complete it soon. Mumma went with papa to business trip. So these days are quite peaceful without any taunts.

Pallavi is staying in her friend's place. I received mail from college that the project team will be selected for third and fourth year students. It willl be really beneficial for my placements. I have to get selected.

I got ready, informed papa and went to college. Even before entering the campus, I saw Arav Sir parking his bike. He was looking dashing in his denim jacket. His blacks orbs shining in the light. I quickly hid behind the tree as he saw in my direction. Ofcourse I don't wanna get caught.

"Excuse me"

"You are excused." I replied and concentrated again on Arav Sir.

"You can oogle at him anytime. I am giving those rights to you." What the freak. I quickly turned to see Sanjay bhaiya standing behind looking at me with an teasing smirk. Oh God What I did? I should run.

"Don't think to escape Ridhu!. If I am not wrong you too have crush on Arav. Right?" He asked me wiggling his eyebrows with a teasing smile.

"Wo.h..wohh." I stuttered not knowing what to say. How can I say that he is not mere a crush but I love him. He will think of me same as other girls.

"What are you both doing here?" I was startled hearing Arav Sir's loud voice.

"Nothing" I said quickly before Sanjay bhaiya could open his mouth. His smirk is widening bit by bit.

"How are you now?" He asked me again.
Someone please pinch. It's not a dream. I wanna capture this moment.

"Fine sir. Thank you for asking." I replied him fidgeting my fingers. I soon bid bye to them and took my leave. I hope Sanjay bhaiya won't say anything to him.

I saw Nisha and Sneha already seated on their seats.
I ignored them and went to my seat. I could hear them dicussing about joining the project team. Interview will be there to join. I hope I will be selected.

 I hope I will be selected

Hope you all like it!!

Do vote and comment plz!!
Thank you..🤍