♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5♡

Ridha's pov:

Ridha's pov:

As soon as the classes got finished I came out of the classroom. I went to the library as I have to take some book for reference in doing the project.

I am concentrating in taking points for the project I saw Aarav, Sanjay and Rahul walking inside the library. As usual I am starring at Aarav. I know at this time they will come to library.

Suddenly Sanjay Bhaiya turn towards me and caught me seeing them and actioned me to come near them. I think I have some eye problems. Maybe my specs should be changed. Why would he even notice me? far from being called.  Definitely the power should have gone high.

Shaking my head at my usual imagination I again concentrated on my book. When I hear the throat clearing sound I looked up to see Sanjay Bhaiya. I quickly to the from the place." Good afternoon sir" I greated him. Here is the rule to address the seniors as sir and mam, otherwise they will be punishments.

" Good afternoon. You can sit. But you don't have to call us sir. What is your name?" Sanjay sir said to me taking the available seat in front of me. Behind him I saw Aarav and Rahul sir to occupying the side by side seats.

"My name is Ridha Gupta Sir. But according to the rules I have to call you sir."I answered him.

" You are like a sister to me. So you have got all the rights to call me by my name or bhaiya like before. No need to follow these rules. By the way why are you nervous?" he questioned me. Of course I would be nervous for sitting in front of my love.

" Okay bhaiya. I am little love nervous to talk to new people. And sorry if you felt offended." I said genuinely.

" No it's okay. I am Rahul. This is Sanjay and Aarav. You can call me bhai. No need for sir" Rahul sir introduced himself.

" Hi Rahul bhai. Hello Aarav sir" I greated them smilingly but my smile turned down a little when Aarav sir just said hello in return and concentrated back to his book.

Sanjay Bhaiya is easy going character. Although Arav remind silent, Sanjay Bhaiya and Rahul bhai made me talk in a comfortable way. While conversing with them Mumma called me and asked me to come fast. I did my bye to them and taking a last look of Aarav in my mind I took my leave from there.

{Writer's POV}

After Ridha went from there Rahul turned towards Aarav and questioned him" Why are you so silent? You didn't even talk to her".

" What is there to talk to her? I don't believe in her" Aarav shrugged casually and replied.

" Bro she seems nice and polite. She is beautiful and different also"Rahul suggested.

" Looks are always deceiving." Aarav short back.

"Yeah looks are deceiving but not always" Sanjay snapped.

" What's with you both today? And How can you say in first meeting that she is different? And you Sanjay why did you asked her to continue calling you bhaiya?  Why you guys are getting friendly with her that easily,huh? Don't forget she is that Pallavi Gupta's sister. You never know she might be manipulative and receiving like her" Aarav said to them angrily.

" Don't you know she is Vikram Gupta's adopted daughter and actually not related to Pallavi by blood okay? And the fact that she didn't gawk at us like other woman or didn't try to seduce in first meeting and don't judge her on the basis that she belongs to Gupta family" Rahul replied.

"Yes. And out of all people you should know that I will not allow any other person to call me like her. She seems to be nice" Sanjay said remembering his sister.

Aarav didn't know what came into his friends that Sanjay and Rahul allowed her to call them as her brother. She reminds Sanjay of his sister but that doesn't mean he should get emotional.

Sighing about his friends support towards Ridha he said okay and the trio went to their house to get ready for the party as they can't avoided it.

Hope you all like it!!

Do vote and comment plz!!
Thank you..🤍