Chapter 3 - World 1

CHAPTER 3

After the music ended, the lights on the stage returned to light pink again.

Jiang Ting still maintained the posture of the ending pose. She panted a little and didn't put down her movements until she saw the light on the stage recovering, and hurriedly bent over to the curtain call.

Immediately afterwards, the trainees in the audience applauded like crazy.

She even heard someone shouting from below.

"Ah, one more time."

"Absolutely, absolutely."

"Oh my God, what a goddess she is, it's too good."

Jiang Ting looked at the instructors and saw that the four of them applauded in unison. Especially Zhang Ning, the Chief Instructor, even giving standing applause.

The Chief Instructor Zhang Ning is a top domestic diva, and she has been exposed to all kinds of music. But, it was the first time she heard this English song. She was so happy that she quickly gave her comment.

"You sang this song really well. The breath is in place, and the high-pitched part is handled very well, not sharp or harsh. Your voice condition is really superior, you sing this song really well. In short, the 60 seconds at least made me feel that you have made enough preparations before you choose to come to this stage... I will give you 10 points."

Zhang Ning praised again and again, she couldn't put it down, and even scored '10' in the end. Although some contestants scored 10 points before, it still aroused the exclamation of the on-site trainees.

A boy trainee saw the eager response of the instructors, and whispered, "It seems that the Ace of the girls group has come out."

When it was the Dance Instructor Lin Ershu's turned to comment, he asked, "How long have you been studying dance?"

Jiang Ting's body was customized by the system according to her original body, so she also talked about the time she learned dance in her last life.

"10 years."

Lin Ershu nodded and smiled brightly, "It can be seen that the dance skills are very solid, and there is no problem in the connection between songs and dances. I don't think there is anything to comment on."

After finishing speaking, the score will be directly displayed on the big screen: 10 points.

Suddenly, the trainees at the scene couldn't control their power and whispered, "This is the first 10 points scored by Lin Ershu. He didn't give 10 points in the first seven performances before."

"That's right, Teacher Lin looks very gentle, but the scoring is especially harsh. The highest score so far is Xu Ya's with 8 points."

Xu Ya is currently the first trainee in the competition. With a full score of 40, she got 36.

Before, in the eyes of everyone, she was a well-deserved champion seedling. But now, as soon as Jiang Ting the 8th came out, everyone's heart was stunned, thinking that Xu Ya might be on the verge of death.

At the same time, Xu Ya's face froze a little, especially Lei Yunyun, who was beside her, kept sighing: "Wow, that's amazing." It made her feel a little indescribable.

When it was the turn of the Vocal Instructor He Xi, he changed his evaluation style from the previous seven times and was silent for a while before speaking.

"It's a good song, I really like it, it is just..."

The eccentricity of the tutor He Xi made Jiang Ting gradually nervous.