Chapter 2 - World 1

The first girl to perform first was Lin Xinxiang, a contestant from CL Entertainment, who practiced for four years.

Judging from Jiang Ting's ten-year trainee career, she vaguely felt that this was a formidable rival. She held her breath and looked forward to the performance of the other party.

"...don't say you love me"

"A broken mirror is difficult to round..."

In the high-pitched part, the last word was broken, and the girl hurriedly sang the next sentence.

"The lost love will never come back..."

The high-pitched mistake made her tense.

"Breaking up is better than being a resentful couple..."

The dance gradually became out of shape, and the steps were broken.

"Ah..." The last sentence of the high-pitched 'ah' word can't be reached.

After 60 seconds of 'Show Time', the scene was silent.

At this time, the lamp head was turned to the faces of the four instructors. The faces were uglier than the others, and the Chief Instructor Zhang Ning took the lead in commenting.

"To be honest, I don't know what this sings about? I can't hear the lyrics in the first half clearly, the high pitch is broken, and the dance... It's better not to dance. If your strength is only like this, I suggest don't waste your time here. Just practice for another two years." Zhang Ning criticized unceremoniously.

Then, she scored on the scoring device in her hand. A few seconds later, the big screen on the stage displayed a score that caused an uproar, "3 points".

The captain of the top domestic men's group Seven Fox, the Dance Instructor Lin Ershu smiled softly: "Well, Lin's courage to choose this song is commendable and worthy of praise. It's just, this love song it's very difficult, and this song doesn't really require dancing. So I think the dance itself restricts you and drags you down..."

The handsome senior explained in a soft voice. Compared with the stern instructor Zhang Ning, everyone thought that the other party would at least give Lin Xinxiang a passing grade, when a bright red score appeared in front of everyone on the big screen.

"The score I give you is...2 points, I hope you will improve your grades next time."

Jiang Ting felt that this girl was too pitiful. This instructor is a black belly man. His mouth is full of smiles, but the score in his hand is very real.

When it came to He Xi, the Prince of Love Song, the Vocal Instructor, the other party's comment was very simple and just a few words.

"Because the timbre is very good, I like it very much. But the singing skills need to be improved. I give... 5 points." Vaguely, Jiang Ting heard someone exclaiming that the score given by the vocal instructor was too high.

Finally, Wen Ya, the gold medal producer of the arranger mentor, also gave '3 points', but it was not easy to give this three points. Wen Ya criticized Lin Xinxiang again, from beginning to the end like the autumn wind sweeping the fallen leaves.

I don't know if it was the effect of the program, or if she was really dissatisfied with the Vocal Instructor He Xi, and Wen Ya even slapped He Xi. She directly stated, "This is an audition competition. It's not about listening to who has the better voice. I hope that some mentors will also take responsibility and evaluate objectively." Wen Ya's words completely made Lin Xinxiang unable to hold back, and couldn't help crying.

Jiang Ting was stunned when she saw it, whether the instructor wanted to make an example to others or tell the truth honestly, but this comment was a bit too much.