Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Breathe close, the boy's breath is light, and the air is filled with the smell of clean white musk.

    In front of this provocative man without knowing it, Qi Yu subconsciously grabbed his delicate and well-proportioned wrist bones, and there was a slight coolness in the soft palm.

    She raised her eyelashes and looked at him blankly.

    This is the first time she has been approached so closely by the opposite sex.

    Of course, the mediocre brotherhood is an exception.

    But it is obvious that Qi Yu is not brotherly to the person in front of him!

    She missed him, and even offended the naked Xie Jing many times in her mind.

    This beautiful boy really didn't think about his own charm at all.

    Being so close to her, didn't he send it to her door to offend her?

    Qi Yu was captivated by his pretty face.

    Following his inner thoughts, he pulled Xie Jing's wrist forcefully, and hugged him directly.

    Even in the face of beauty, Qi Yu has not forgotten her 'job'!

    The slender and beautiful chin knocked on Xie Jing's shoulder: "Do you like me?"

    Xie Jing: You are very beautiful.

    Qi Yu: Do you like me?

    The dialogue is perfect!

    In the face of beauty, Qi Yu can still maintain a rational mind.

    Until...

    her soft and sensitive earlobe was suddenly pinched by a pair of thin, cold fingertips.

    The fine and tingling sensation instantly spread from the earlobe to the whole body.

    The sound of breathing can be heard in the quiet room.

    Qi Yu, who was nestled in Xie Jing's arms, was stiff, and slowly blinked her long eyelashes, but did not react.

    next second.

    A young man's clear and hoarse voice came from next to his ear: "I like it."

    When Xie Jing spoke, his fingertips slowly rolled over her thin earlobe, witnessing with his own eyes that the little ear had changed from porcelain white to pink and now it was as bright as blood.

    Fresh and full of vitality.

    The touch of the fingertips made Xie Jing completely reluctant to let go.

    Until the whole person is suddenly pushed away.

    Xie Jing fell heavily on the thick and soft pillow.

    In the blink of an eye, the sweet girl in his arms disappeared without a trace.

    All that was left was a bunch of candied haws that were about to melt and fell to the bottom of the bed at some point.

    The transparent syrup smudged the snow-white tile floor along the red fruit.

    The smell of disinfectant and white musk in the air is completely covered by the sweetness of citrus and rock sugar.

    Xie Jing didn't sit up, and directly lay on his back on the pillow, his long fingers covered half of his face, only his thin lips and smooth and perfect jaw were exposed in the air.