Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Qi Yu walked lightly, passing through the desks, and finally stopped beside Xie Jing's desk.

    Then he leaned forward and looked at him, his bright and wanton smile shone brightly like the sun.

    Looking at each other, Xie Jing could even smell the faint orange fragrance on her body.

    The thick eyelashes trembled suddenly, and her eyes fell on her naturally raised rosy lips.

    It was this mouth that yesterday... said he loved him.

    Pause for three seconds.

    Xie Jing endured the lingering sweet fragrance, and gently parted her thin lips:

    "Little brother?"

    Xie Jing's voice was very light, but clear and pleasant. When he said the word 'little brother', his tone was charming. Lingering on the tip of the tongue, captivating.

    Qi Yu rubbed her itchy ears, not to be outdone, and tried to tease them back.

    Unexpectedly, Xie Jing's voice was cold and cold, and he added slowly: "Today is not a cub." Qi

    Yu, who was about to tease his little brother, clicked.

    Almost slipped and fell.

    ...

    embarrassing.

    It's embarrassing.

    Qi Yu really didn't expect that this beautiful young man, who looks and is actually very tall, would actually ask her on the spot.

    Ordinary Kaolin Flower, remembering yesterday's offense, shouldn't she be politely let her go.

    Little brother is so different.

    Qi Yu quickly adjusted her expression management, showing a friendly smile that would never go wrong: "Misunderstanding, it's all a misunderstanding     !

    "

: "A small apology is not a respect."

    The system complained: [Are you sure this is an apology, not a provocation...]

    Can this really capture Bai Yueguang?

    The system is also deeply suspicious.

    Xie Jing lowered his eyes, looking at the lunch box opened in front of him.

    The pattern of the lunch box is exquisite, but the contents inside are really simple.

    Thin cucumber slices are wrapped in crystal clear and plump rice grains, and the color is actually not bad.

    But Xie Jing has never touched such a crude thing.

    Seeing that he was not moving, Qi Yu blinked her peach blossom eyes, took apart the chopsticks, and prepared to feed him herself.

    Finish the work early and go back to do the questions early.

    What's that line about?

    The system silently prompts: [Man, if you eat my food, you will be mine. 】

    Oh...

    Qi Yu just picked up the chopsticks when she met Xie Jing's dark eyes.

    Wrist paused, inexplicably wanting to be cowardly.

    Leaving aside such 'obscene' lines, let's just talk about feeding.

    It's not likely that the beautiful boy will follow.