Chapter XVIII "Final Stand-off and Confessions"

(Y/n) POV:

I was running over towards Nevermore in search of both Laurel and Crackstone to make them suffer, I was burning with so much rage I didn't even notice everyone trying to escape along with the fire surrounding the place "Ain't this some bullshit," I said to myself as I go inside and saw Crackstone as he starred at me in disbelief. "How is thy still alive?" He asked as I felt my teeth sharpen "Because thy dies when thy want's to," was the last thing I said before I rushed at him but I was caught off guard by him holding me in place with his wand as he threw me towards a wall in which I quickly got up.

"I shall not make the same mistake," he said before slamming his staff on the ground again causing a blaze of fire to come towards me, but luckily I moved out the way before being hit and rushed at him again, he tried to catch me with his wand again, but this time I was prepared and dashed even faster which caught him off guard enough so that I could tackle him. I slammed him into the ground causing him to drop his wand as I picked it up and threw it away as I picked him up and threw him towards a wall causing the wall to crack and having him struggle to get back up.

"Not so tuff now, huh?" I said as I ran towards him and jumped on him as I repeatedly punched him over, and over, and over until I finally decided to pick him up again and throw him again, I then transformed and walked over towards him as he got up I picked him up and slammed him down before biting into his neck as he tried to get me off him. Just as I thought I had the upper hand I was suddenly pushed back into a wall and I got up to see he had his wand again as I looked over to see Laurel as she quickly ran away, I wanted to go after her but I was stopped by Crackstone who pushed me into another wall that was surrounded by fire as I felt my skin get burned and I roared in pain.

"Thy has a weakness?" Crackstone asked as he walked closer towards me as I turn back to normal with burn marks over my hand, legs, and body 'Shit,' was all I thought before trying to get back up but slowly felt myself pass out, until I heard someone scream my name and saw as an arrow went flying as Crackstone caught it with his magic. I slowly turn to see Wednesday, fully and well alive with Xavier holding a bow behind her as Crackstone turned the arrow back towards them, my instincts suddenly kicked in as I suddenly felt myself move at high speed as I quickly blocked Wednesday as I felt the arrow enter the burnt part of my skin.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Wednesday scream as I backed away and looked towards Crackstone as I felt the arrow exit my skin and my wound heal as I started to transform again and I walked slowly towards Crackstone as I felt my vision become blurry he used his wand and threw me back again as he did the same to Wednesday and Xavier before walking towards me. "I shall send thy demon back to hell," he said as I felt him start creating a sort of suction as I felt my body become weaker while I tried to got up, but failing as my body got to the point where I couldn't get up "Enjoy your eternal sufferage," Crackstone said as I felt my eyes begin to shut.

Suddenly I felt the pressure stop as I opened my eyes to see myself standing up and Crackstone getting back up from the floor in pain "Your welcome," I heard the Wendigo say as I realized what he did and I smiled as I saw Crackstone fully get up and starred at me in anger "Was thy not expecting that?" I asked in a taunting voice as I saw Wednesday sneak up from behind him. "I will end every outcast here!" he yelled as I saw Wednesday in position "Just try it bitch," I said as I suddenly tackled and slammed him into the ground as I felt pain jolt thru my body and Wednesday stabbed him through his heart.

"Who has a weakness now cabrón?" I asked taunting him as I saw him disintegrate and even more pain was felt through my body as I nearly fell but was caught by Wednesday "Thought you didn't like physical contact," I said teasing her as she helped me get up on my own as we heard a gun suddenly cock and I quickly blocked Wednesday as I felt a bullet enter my back. "Puta!" I yelled as I felt another bullet hit me, then another, and another, until I felt turned around to see Laurel holding the gun to my head and I stood up still keeping Wednesday behind me as I felt myself about to pass out and my wounds start to heal.