Chapter II "Therapy session and strange friends"

A/n: Warning, there is a very dark joke said towards people of color so sorry if it offends you in anyway, shape or form and please enjoy the chapter, and again sorry

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Y/n) POV:

Wednesday and I enter the building and walk upstairs, where we were greeted by a women with blond hair and a light blue turtleneck sweater named Dr. Kinbott, she walked us up stairs and talked to us as we enter her office "So Wednesday I read the notes from your school counselor," "Mrs. Bronstein, she had a nervous break down after our last session," Wednesday responded still as cold as before. "And (Y/n), I didn't seem to find anything on you about your past therapist's," "Because you ate them whole," I ignored the creature and came up with an excuse "That's because they all quit and... moved to... China," Kinbott and Wednesday both just looked at me with a confused face. "Any reason why?" Kinbott asked "Couldn't handle the things I was taking about," I said given her an awkward smile.

After that awkward moment Kinbott told us both to take a seat as the session began, the questions were somewhat simple such as our personal philosophy's, what things made us felt, and what we think of the world but throughout the entire session my stomach rumbled like crazy and that creature wouldn't leave me alone.  Although, I did learn some new things about Wednesday, the fact she dumped piranhas in a pool with bullies, she had a brother, she was writing a novel, and she's just crazy in general.

However not even after those questions were answered by her, she tried to get up and leave for the door only to be stopped by Kinbott "We aren't finished yet Wednesday," Wednesday just glared at her and sat back down as she continued to ask questions until she looked at me.  "(Y/n) you haven't really said anything this session," "I just don't like to get personal," I responded quietly.  Kinbott and Wednesday just looked at me confused not really understanding what I meant "(Y/n), you don't need to worry, you can tell me with no worry's," "You know what will happen, and so do I, don't you dare open your mouth," I heard the creature say as I started panicking and breathing heavily while, at the same time, my stomach went from a grumble to a rumble.

As soon as all this started happening, I knew what came next and quickly rushed into the restroom as I felt my teeth grow sharper and looked in the mirror to see my (e/c) eyes turn to a glowing red.  "You can't hide in there forever (Y/n)," I heard Kinbott say to me as I was trying to calm down "I'll go check on him," I heard Wednesday say as I quickly lean towards the wall to hide my face.

I heard Wednesday opened and closed the door quickly as I look just enough to see her but still hide my face "Why check on me?" I asked her as I was a little interested "I didn't actually want to, I just saw you as an opportunity to escape," she said as she suddenly had a nail file in her hand and started picking the lock.  "You coming?" I heard her say as she opened the window "In a little while," I quietly responded with as she simply climbed out the window and left.

After calming down and and seeing all my features were back to normal, I quickly left through the window and jumped off the roof, landing perfectly on the ground.  I walk into a place called "The Weathervane," to see Wednesday fixing a coffee machine while talking to someone else as she walked toward me.  "Decided to come after all?" "Only here to get my mind off things," "Like you could," I heard the creature say as I just sat down across from her, we didn't talk to each other as I knew that she wasn't a talking type of person "What can I say," I said to myself trying to come up with a conversation topic.