Chapter - 23

Hello, Salaam, Namaskar my st⭐ry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Here I'm back with yours favourite story.... PATIENCE  LOVE❤...

I missed my bestest readers a lot☺☺☺☺, so here's a new chapter for all of you....

It is said that... Nobody is GOD in this world... Everyone is human and a human always seeks for love... No matter how harsh Or strict he/she pretends to be, but they ultimately melts when they experience true love.....😌😌😌😌

Something like this is happening to ours Devika.... But how🤔
Let's find out 😉

Happy Reading 😊😊😊

In the previous chapter, we saw the first ever cute romance of our lovely couple ABHIKA..... They had their first forehead kiss..... Now much more is there☺

Now Present.....

It's been a month of Niku's birthday, a lot of things have changed now, like before Devika didn't get irritated on Abhay's comments, she just smile and shrugged them away, coz now she started realising that her husband started effecting her..... Unlike before, she stopped Overthinking and got herself busy in her house and school.

Anjali and Nikita are studing well. Mrs. Sinha is also happy and healthy  now. Mahi has started her MBA course, it's been two months and Abhay offered her an intership under him, so that Devika stay relieved.

Seems like everything is coming on track, may be their relationship too.

Rose Villa

11:15 pm😯

Devika is pacing in the huge living room, Anjali has already slept after having her dinner.

Devika is watching the time after every 10 secs. She's worried.

Yeah... You people guessed it right 😄she's worried for her husband.

Abhay called her in the evening that he'll be a bit late today coz he's having a meeting then.

But it's been 15 past 11 and still there's no sign of her husband, even his phone is also switched off.

Loosing her patience, Devika was about to call his office, when she heard the horn of Abhay's car.

She ran towards the main door and opened it before he could press the bell.

Devika was smiling with relief, but her smile vanished the moment she saw the condition of her husband.

He's looking hell of a tired from his face, even his eyes are also dropping, he seems so weak.

Smiling lightly towards her, Abhay went inside and sat on the couch by throwing his head at the back.

Devika felt a pang in her chest to witness the condition of her husband. She don't know why but, she can't see him in pain now.

She went towards him and kept her palm on his forehead. With lovefilled voice she said, "Aaj aap bohot thak gye hai.... Chaliye upr kamre mein chal ke aram kijiye!!!
(You're exhausted today, come let's take rest upstairs in the bedroom)

He sat by the headrest closing his eyes and Devika went down.

She knew he had dinner with the clients only, that's why she's warming milk for him.
She added a bit turmeric in it, it'll help him to reduce the tiredness.

The moment she entered the bedroom, she saw that instead of sitting near the bedrest, he's laying flat on the bed.

She went towards him and sat beside him. Holding his neck from the back, Devika called him as if she's asking a baby to drink milk.