Chapter - 6

Hello, Salaam Namaskar to my s⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ry buddies, 🤩🤩🤩
From yours lovely Kajal☺

I know I came very late this time, but I think it's a very bad phase of my life is going on😑😑😑

I've already lost my father 4 yrs back after him all I ve with me is my mother.... She's my everything... But on 10 th may she fell extremely ill that we need to take her to the hospital..... I was shattered on that time... I thought I lost everything

But it's the grace of Almighty and the love of all of you, that my mother is absolutely fine now 🙏🙏
I wanna thank my well wishers.

So.... Here I'm back with the next and most awaited chapter of yours favourite story PATIENCE LOVE❤

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

******
In the previous chapter, we've seen that Devika still have some scars from her bitter past,that has totally changed her personality.
And here,Abhay has finally decided to make Devika his forever.
So, as all of you want to know that how he'll do that, so let's see....

Now Present....

The moment Devika was about to hit the floor she felt strong arms on her waist. Her eyes were tightly closed.

Catching her breath she opened her eyes, only to get attached with the most expressive pair of orbs.

There was something there in his eyes ,which was trapping her...but what??!!!
after trying for her best also, Devika was unable to avert her gaze from him. And Abhay was busy admiring his queen.

"Pyaar ki pehli chuan mubarak ho madamji!!!! Abhay said in his thoughts.
(Congratulations on the first touch of love)

The moment she felt a little light on her face,she straighten herself and moved back looking down.

Avoiding at her best also, Devika was unable to avoid the tingles which she's feeling in her body on his mere touch.

"I think we should go, my girls are about to perform" Saying this Devika went out of the room in a lightening fast speed.

"Is she... By any chance feeling shy!!! Abhay thought in amusement and smile.

" No I'm upset!!!!

Abhay turned his head on the voice towards the big dressing table, where his imaginary Devika was leaning with a puffed face.

"But... What did I do!!! Abhay asked innocently.

" That's the problem ,that you didn't do anything "said the imaginary Devika.

Abhay looked at her in confusion and asked, " Mtlb??? (Meant?)

The imaginary Devika climbed the table and came towards him. She put her both hands on her waist and said, "kya Lover Boy.... Pehle Baaho me liya or fir kiss kiye bina hi chhod diya... Very bad!!!
(First you took me in your arms and then left without kissing. Very Bad)

Abhay ,laughed his heart out by throwing his head at the back on her statement.

His laughing stopped when he saw the peon on the gate looking at him with a weird expression.

" Please come Sir.... Principal Madam is calling you"said the middle aged peon and Abhay went with him after nodding in Yes.

*****
"Are you sure Mr. Srivastava.... I mean dont you think it's unnecessary!!! Principal Madam said very softly to Abhay.