chapter 28

Han Yingtai smiled, "You and Yuchen seems to getting along well, Yuyu"

"Yeah, he's super cute. Like how come I didn't notice before hehe, we are going to the movies next week on my day off I hope he goes well" Han Siyu said

"What type of movies?"

"I don't know horror movies?"

Now that Han Siyu thinks about it he never decided on the movies.

"Try rom-com or action comedy. He likes funny movies but then again you're probably not in those" Lei Mingxia advices

"Oh, I like a good laugh like the other person," Han Siyu said with interest.

"Then there you have it, oh, after breakfast could you drop me at Litz Enterprise, Big brother Yaoting?" She asked getting up

"Yes," Han Yaoting smiled while getting up.

Han Siyu then looked at his brother, "Hey, Yao"

"Yeah?"

"Are you by any chance dating anyone?" Han Siyu inquired

"Hmm? Didn't I tell you? I broke up a week ago"

"What?! Again!" Han Mingli yelled, "is Taitai the only one serious about relationships here! I thought you'd at least want to get serious"

"Haha, sorry dad we aren't what we are looking for. I'm just not cut out for dating" he chuckled

"Aiya, you kids don't know the glory of love" Han Mingli mutters, "but then again if you grown miserable hags like Jian and myself of course you'd run away from love"

Xiao Jian hits him in the back of his head then scruffs, "who are you calling a hag?!"

Han Mingli glared at him, "right, right, if you were raised by a demon and hag like u-"

"Mingli!"

"You agree with me" Han Mingli laughs

All of them joined as well, Han Siyu parents though they bicker a lot. They loved each other endlessly and when they had too much love for each other they had their twins who they showered with their love.

Then came Han Siyu six years later and the family who had so much love for each other showered Han Siyu with love. Han Siyu wasn't troublesome because before he could ask he always got what he wanted Han Siyu was a leader not a follower as long as he was getting attention he didn't need the biggest trends or anything to remain the leader of the social butterflies.

Han Siyu was a queen bee and the rest were minor in his eyes. Han Siyu was raised in a prestigious life and didn't understand the life of everyday workers and it just so happens his brother's moonlight was poor and didn't have much background for himself.

Han Siyu, thinking that the moonlight was a gold digger and undeservingly framed him, he had paid someone to harass the lover and framed it as cheating then should it to his brother. It wasn't long until his brother confronted the lover but the lover broke up with him, it was the first time he saw his brother actually broke down miserably and cried.

Han Siyu didn't feel sorry about what he did saying he will get over it and he deserves better but his brother's relationship never lasted for more than two months after that until eventually he stopped dating all together.

Han Siyu thinks that his past self was given no justice when it came to titles after all, villain would be an appropriate title since he was a villain in his family life. Maybe if he had gone after Zhi Xiasheng he would, after all he had such a vicious personality. He must commend Li Qiang because if he had Zhi Xiasheng at arms length or given the opportunity; the protagonist would have been no more.

Han Siyu chuckled at the sentiment. After dinner he had decided to go meet up with one of his friends in his past life Xin Liqin.

Xin Liqin was a very popular streamer who often gives relationship advice Han Siyu often asked for advice on his relationship with Li Qiang and Xin Liqin would say "break up him", Han Siyu would scold him on how he offers strangers advice but not him his good friend.

Xin Liqin would say a good friend would play hypocrite when he says Li Qiang is not serious about you he really is not serious about you.

Han Siyu would said he was jealous and that someone as single as him should not give advice on relationships, when he knew the reason why Xin Liqin was single was because his colleague's sweetheart died 2 years ago in a car crash, after he recently propose to Xin Liqin to this day Xin Liqin has yet to remove the ring.

"Han Siyu! I haven't seen you in a while!"

Han Siyu smiled, "Xin Liqin, how are you?"

"I'm fine! You seem to be on popular search recently" Xin Liqin wrapped his arm between Han Siyu's arm as they strolled into the private restaurant.

Though the scandal with Zhi Xiasheng has died down now it was not unlike Xin Liqin to bring it up.

"That guy Li Qiang I told he was no good!"

"Ah, let's not talk about people of less importance and try to catch up as friends" Han Siyu said

"Yes! I saw you started to enjoy your time with that guy who loves to stare, are you sure? You didn't like him very much"

Han Siyu at the mention of Lei Yuchen's awkward description couldn't help but smile sheepishly. "He.... Is very cute"

"Cute? You think a guy who stares at you creepily is cute. Is this some weird story about falling in love with your stalker?" Xin Liqin spoke

"It's not like that, it's not like that" Han Siyu repeats

Xin Liqin was surprised, since when was his friend so good at tolerating him? Usually he'd tell him to just shut up and storm off and he'd have to take some time calming him and buttering up before his annoyance cools down then they would be able to have a good chat.

But Han Siyu temper seems to have change who ever this stalker fellow was, he seems to have an great effect on his Han Siyu.