chapter 23

Zhi Xiasheng took a side glance at Han Siyu who was paying attention to his phone scrolling through the media, caring for no one Han Siyu paid attention to his phone wondering should he text Lei Yuchen? 

He doesn't want to bother his cute fiance but he wants to text him though, suddenly as if on cue Lei Yuchen texted him.

"Han Siyu" 

Han Siyu turned his neck when he heard his summons, which was annoying. Shi Hu walked up to him, "can't you just accept Zhi Xiasheng's apology? It obviously is really bothering him? If his career goes bad it's on you" Shi Hu hissed 

Han Siyu sighed, "even if he gets chewed up and pooped out I will never let it go, why should I be responsible for the release of someone else's conscience? Am I Saint? No, do I hold a grudge yes"  Han Siyu turned away 

The people around who heard him felt bitter towards him as they saw Zhi Xiasheng held back tears and his eyes reddened. Li Qiang then grits his teeth, "Han Siyu! Must you involve Zhi Xiasheng in this?!" 

Han Siyu you looked at him up and down, "hmp, he involved himself when he poured wine on me" Han Siyu rolled his eyes 

"It was an accident!" Li Qiang defends him 

"That I have yet to receive compensation for, that suit was expensive" Han Siyu snarled 

"You have money! Your family spoils you can have more!" Shi Hu joins 

It's true Han Siyu was a pampered child, because he was a surprise and miracle baby. His siblings loved him to the moon and showers him with privilege. His parents too cared deeply for him, doting on him in every way they could. It makes him realise how ungrateful he was to his family he was in his past life to cut them off without a second thought.

"Even if it's my jacket and he ruined it, why should he not pay?" 

"Han Siyu! You have money. Zhi Xiasheng is from a simple family. If they see the cost of your jacket they worked themselves to death!" Shi Hu continues 

He thinks Han Siyu was evil and venomous; he was rich and spoiled while Zhi Xiasheng was hard working, kind and humble. He knows Han Siyu is envious of the sweet Xiaxia so he makes trouble for him.

The workers thought of Han Siyu as a bully. They too weren't from rich families who could buy expensive jackets and be pampered; they thought he was being unreasonable. Zhi Xiasheng was new in the celebrity business so he probably wasn't making much compared to the big stars and he only recently got backers from winning last year's competition. But it was merely crumbs in comparison to Han Siyu lifestyle and family.

"Then don't involve the parents, he is working right?" 

"Bull! Just say you want Zhi Xiasheng to starve!" Shi Hu yelled 

"If he won't eat food that has nothing to do with me what I want is my jacket that was very much ruined by him" 

"Han Siyu, your unfair-" 

"Cut the cloth even instead letting it be torn" 

The crowd looks back at the person who just spoke, it was a young lady with short curly Bob hair. The young miss was very beautiful and it only took two seconds for someone to say.

"1rst miss Lei!" 

The crowd gasped, first miss Lei or better known as Lei Mingxia was the younger sister of Lei Yuchen. Lei Mingxia was a young prodigy in music and was popular for her talent, voice and violin skills. She was a hard worker who everyone looks up to. 

"What was that miss Lei?" Shi Hu asked with furrowed eyebrows 

"Cut the cloth even and stop playing hypocrite! You ruin someone's property, you apologise and pay for it, rich or poor, whether the family bought it or not.  Ruin or damage something you compensate for as if it's his property. Why ruin it if you can't pay?" She asked folding her arms with a clear frown 

"I-it was an accident" Zhi Xiasheng defends himself 

"How many accidents are you having? You sleep with someone taken by accident now you ruined someone's suit by accident. Why is someone so unprofessional working here?" She asked placing her hands on her hips 

"Miss Lei, just because he's your brother in law you shouldn't be so-" 

"Just because you sleep with him you shouldn't be so bias towards him" Lei Mingxia cuts Li Qiang off

(A/n: hahaha you think this Lei Yuchen nah bitch this Queen Xia! C'mon readers say it queen Xia she fight tooth and nail for her big bro) 

The crowd was silent, no one could retort back against Lei Mingxia. Soon Zhi Xiasheng started to cry.

"I-I really didn't mean it, truly miss Lei I deserve it" 

"Lei Mingxia you've gone too far!" Shi Hu shouts 

"Too far? He wants to be a celebrity right if he can't take harsh criticism then he is just not cut out for this lifestyle. Pamper him all you want but when he meets vicious interviewers he will cry and expect things to go his way? even if a mere 16 year old knows how to be mature about things. Zhi Xiasheng you truly disappointed me today" Lei Mingxia turned his back at them and glared at Han Siyu. "As for you, let me make one think clear, I hate with every fibre of my being and swear to God" 

She clenched her fist tightly as she could, "if you break my brother's heart again I'll make your life a life a living hell" 

That was all she said before walking to the direction where the director was, Han Siyu then thought. 'Well I can see the passionate hate she held for hasn't changed' 

Han Siyu knows one way or another he is going to have to earn her trust to show her he won't break Lei Yuchen's heart.